Autism, Asperger's, ADHD, etc.

over 14 years ago
executivetherapist didn't upload a photo

executivetherapist

1 post

Hello Everyone! I’m John Preston and I thought I would introduce myself and provide a brief description of the services that offer.

Two years of experimental social psychological research (affiliated with an Ivy League University). One project is published and another is forthcoming. Conducted 6 week long field study on Asperger’s Syndrome (as a student). I’ve began a study on Asperger’s & Autism with medical school professors. I’ve completed one year as a therapist working with kids with Autistic Spectrum Disorders (and Pervasive Developmental Disorders). 3 years of experience in education (a multitude in special ed., Autism, learning disabilities, etc.).

Offering informative therapy* in regard to Asperger’s Syndrome & other Autistic Spectrum disorders, ADHD, ADD, Adderall, Ritalin, etc. I will provide information (form of scientific research) drawn directly from scientific journals, expert text, encyclopedia, and the like.

http://www.bitwine.com/advisors/executivetherapist

KEYWORDS: ADD ADHD Adderall Amphetamine Asperger’s Aspergers Athletics and ADD Athletics and ADHD Athletics and Adderall Athletics and Autism Autism Autistic Methylphenidate PDD Pervassive Developmental Disorders Psychiatry Psychology Ritalin