Jennifer's Halloween Special - No Tricks but lots of Treats!

over 11 years ago

I really do love this time of year, what with the fall of the leaves, the “bite” in the air and the sheer thrill of everything running up to the Festive period. Being in such a good mood, then, I am more than happy to offer all my clients, old and new, some splendid offers for this Halloween Special. Read on!

Anyone who pre-books a $35 reading with me between Sunday 28th October and Saturday 2nd November (Halloween week if you like) and receives that reading during this particular week, they will receive an EXTRA seven minutes free time PLUS a 1200 word back up reading to be taken within one month of the date of their call!

Anyone who pre-books a $60 reading with me between Sunday 28th October and Saturday 2nd November and receives that reading during this week, then they will be entitled to an extra 10 minutes free time PLUS a 1500 word back up email reading to be taken within one month of the date of their call!

It doesn’t stop there though!

Anyone who pre-books a $80 reading with me between Sunday 28th October and Saturday 2nd November will be entitled to unlimited talk time thereafter PLUS the email reading stipulated above.

PLUS troubleshooting:

Got a problem and want a quick answer or solution?

Five direct questions for $15 from 31st October to 30 November (limited time only).

Before booking please think about that what you would like to know or perhaps achieve, i.e. is it simply a reading you want or something else? Halloween, of course, is indeed magical and a good time to learn about how to try to work with the Laws of the Universe and endeavour to cosmically attract that what we desire, such as a rewarding job or a good relationship perhaps? I have now been studying the Law of Attraction, one of the biggest Laws of the Universe, for many years and it would be my absolute pleasure to try to help anyone who wants to cosmically attract things to themselves using this particular Law and I can incorporate advice in this respect into a reading if so desired. Just contact me, via Bitwine and I will be more than happy to try to accommodate your needs whatever they may be.

I wish you all a very happy Halloween and look forward to reading for you during this period and beyond!

Love and light.

Jennifer