Patterns

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Autumn that wonderful time of year that is filled with vibrant colors and smells. The smell of crisp air from the first frosts in the morning, the sound of dried leaves as we walk through them on a sunny afternoon to the smoke from burned leaves, as we prepare the harvest of our labors for the coming Winter. All our senses engaged, or they should be.

This is the time to harvest our labors and prepare them for the season of Winter for contemplation and planning that will be birthed in the Spring, to grow to fruition in the Summer. Not just the cycles of our year, but the cycles of our lives! Cycles within cycles.

Where are you in the cycle of your life and the cycle within cycles? Do you know? Have you taken the time to consider it? Are you an ant or grasshopper?

As a reader, this is the time of year when the veils are thinner between the plains of existence. This is one of many cycles for us annually. Some of us prepare in many ways while others go with the flow. Did you know we are each unique? Some of us use rituals, some of us meditation, some of use both. Some even continue as they do daily.

Just as we do with readings, each reading is unique. We may feel using cards or runes, pendulum or even dowsing rods will help in that particular reading. Yet we can do another reading within minutes for another where it is completely intuitive or channeled. Of course, that too depends upon the uniqueness of our own personally abilities that we have, that we are developing, that we are renewing, that we have established, that we want to learn. Each of these have cycles as well.

Some of us have gifts we have not fully realized. Some of us use them like breathing they are so much a part of us. Most of us use many different facets of different abilities in one reading without consciously realizing it. This is NOT unique to just readers, but EVERYONE. Think about how many things you do daily without consciously giving them thought!

I have said cycles, because that is a very recognizable term to all. To me, I think of them as patterns. Many times, I am asked, “Where do I start?” It is not about where, but starting. There is no beginning and no end. We have been taught to think in a very linear way and this holds us back from perceiving and truly seeing the cycles/patterns that are our lives and life. Everything I have mentioned so far is part of a pattern within patterns.

Like a famous commercial jingle – the fabric of our lives. Where do you need help in seeing and establishing/developing or re-establishing a pattern(s) in your life? Where do you need to pick up lose threads in the massive tapestry of your life? Let me help you with the patterns of your life!!