Cost of a spread in a reading & prices

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

This will help you understand what your Zodiac and Chakra is telling you to do. It will help you understand what planets and there functions. This also has to do with the energies around. Why things are happening the way they are. ~ Healing Oracle cards. Here is some of the spreads i can do in reading with these cards.

General reading would be like 15 dollars. Problem also solution is 10 dollars. What is blocking spread is 25 dollars. Problem and Solution 2 is 20 dollars. Mirror spread is 30 dollars. Love spread is 25 dollars.

From my Goddess deck this can help you in your relationships matters also work too. It can help you in your daily life. Here is some of the spreads in this deck i do.

Diagram of Yoni spread 15 dollars Diagram of Rachels Yoni spread 15 dollars Opposites spread 20 dollars

I will give you a reading on the golden path. This is a reading to your spiritual creativity and also show your physical, world. In your relationships, work and even chakras. I can tell you whats unfolding for you on purpose. Here is some of the spreads for this deck.

Four card spread 15 dollars unfolding spread 35 dollars Rainbox chakra spread 40 dollars Creative star spread 30 dollars

Please note if you want one of these spreads they must be paid up forward in order to get a spread. These take time to do. But you would like them after they are done. Please note i will be adding more when i can. Thank you for understanding.