Client Abuse

over 13 years ago
psychicadvisor didn't upload a photo

Roger Davidson (psychicadvisor)

14 posts

I Have Been In Contact With a Client Since June 17th, 2010 and In Between That Time & Now She Has Threatened Myself, Bitwine & It’s Advisors. I Have Blocked Her, But She Still Seems To Get Through. First Time Occured On Jul 28th, 2010 In Which She Received a Reading She Was Highly Satisfied With, She Then Told Me That She Had Used Her Last 5.00 For a Reading, and Asked For Me To Return It. Out Of The Kindness Of My Heart I Agreed But From The Way Paypal Put It I Would Of Needed To Wait Until The Pending Amount Was There For a Full Refund. I Asked Her Very Kindly To Come Back The Following Day & No Later Because The Funds Are Still Pending, She Never Did. She Came Back 4 Days Later On Aug 2nd, 2010 Where She Asked Me To Call Her, I Said I Cant Because Its Against The Bitwine Policy, Once I Denied She Began To Threaten That If I Didnt Refund The Funds She Would File a Fraud Report On Myself, Via Bitwine & Paypal Said She Would Do Worst If I Didnt Sit and Talk With Her For The Time She Needed Free, When I Told Her To Message Me and We Would Talk Through There, She Became Angrier Saying ” You Have Two Choices Give Me a Reading, Or I Will File ” I Closed The Chat, After Blocking Her. Next Time Was a 0.57 Reading Where She Came Under Another Name, and Gave Me a Bad Rating, Which Thanks To Bitwine Was Removed, Because She Threated She Would Destroy My Ratings, Which As a Advisor Is Very Important. The Next Time Was On Feb 3rd, 2011 When I Told Her That I Refuse To Give Her a Reading, Because She Is On My Blocked Clients List, She Then Told Me ” Thank You & Now I Know Why There Are So Many Fakes On This Site and Thats Why I Am Taking You & Other Psychics To Court :) Enjoy The Lawsuites ” I Do Not Appreciate Being Threatened From Someone I Clearly Blocked, So Now I Am Taking It Online. I Then Told Her, That ” You May Think We’re Fake, Because We Don’t Tell You What You Want To Hear ” She Then Closed The Chat.

DO NOT Speak With Lotus, She Will Do The Same She Has Done To Me As Well As Many Others. If You Have Had The Same Issue With This Client Or Any Other Client Please Let Everyone Know It Saves Yourself, And Us Loss Of Time That We Could Of Spent With Someone Who Truly Needs The Help!

God Bless, Psychic Roger Davidson.

over 13 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

JuliAnne (genuineguidance)

93 posts

She called me the other day. Asked like 5 questions and was extremely aggressive. When I told her what she obviously did NOT want to hear she unraveled which wasn’t too difficult for her as she wasn’t wound too tight to begin with. Her last words to me were, “Well, I might as well commit suicide with what you just told me!!!” Then she clicked out on me.

This type of client is NOT going to commit suicide. They need a psychiatrist, not a psychic to help them. She is obviously angry at her situation and it is easier to lash out at us strangers on the net than to get the real help she needs.

I would not read for her again. Let her threaten law suits til the cows come home. She isn’t going to do anything. She is the typical manipulative client who wants free advice and thinks she can scare you into giving it.

over 13 years ago
psychicadvisor didn't upload a photo

Roger Davidson (psychicadvisor)

14 posts

Exactly. Thank You For Sharing.

over 12 years ago
pauledwardmontador didn't upload a photo

pauledwardmontador

11 posts

I’d like to know if Bitwine can track IP Addresses then whebn we block a client we have them blocked no matter what name they choose to use as its still the same IP Address, I think this needs to be looked into for our safety and Bitwines!! I point Blank Refuse to give FREE Readings. If they have paid a certain amount and I get a little more I will add it in for free, but after I have been paid for my time!! Thank You Roger for alerting us to this person!! Blessings Paul