im new here

over 14 years ago
the_power_with_in_au didn't upload a photo

Rod O'Brien (the_power_with_in_au)

5 posts

Hi everyone im new here just wanted to introduce my self im rod.

over 14 years ago
o3fng's photo

William O White (o3fng)

1 post

hi rod!

They Call Me Oie and i’m new here myself!

welcome to the club!

over 14 years ago
phyona's photo

Phyona (phyona)

28 posts

Hi everyone, I’m also new. I’ve only received a few calls so far, I’m still getting use to the chat box. Has anyone had where after the chat it says you’ve earned so and so amount but it doesn’t appear in your earnings Wiahing everyone a prosperous time at bitwine :)

over 14 years ago
chaplynne's photo

ChapLynne (chaplynne)

7 posts

Hi Rod, hi Oie, Hi Phyona, I’m new too, and haven’t seen much interaction on this forum. I wonder how much people come here? I am struggling with the charging system. Is anyone else having difficulty? I answered 5 calls today…most wanted to shift to Skype. So I hit the invite to Skype after the client started the charging session. Yet, after Bitwine indicates that the client is being charged and I invite to Skype and begin a voice conversation on Skype, I find I can’t see whether the client is being charged or not. After the session is over, I discover in the history that Bitwine only charged for the early chat. Skype doesn’t record the charging even when you start with the chat. I didn’t discover it until I had closed the session. Bitwine said it was a paid session, but shows the 3 min. initial chat and lists 36 minutes of conversation, but only charges for the first 3 minutes.

Are any of you using Skype or jahjah? Or do you limit yourself to chat? Blessings, ChapLynne

over 14 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Hello advisors!

The forums are viewed frequently however yes it is quiet here at times! I have been working on reminding advisors that this area is here for them to use, ask questions and interact with other advisors.

Our Bitwine taskbar can be used alone without the addition of Jahjah or Skype quite effectively and I beleive using it alone it is the preferred method by our advisors. I personally do not use either of the Jahjah or Skype features.

ChapLynne, I will be replying to you privately in regards to your situation – please keep an eye out for my email.

Regards,
Jennifer G
Community Relationship Manager
Bitwine Inc.

over 14 years ago
caitlynashleytattrie didn't upload a photo

Caitlyn Ashley Tattrie (caitlynashleytattrie)

1 post

Hi everyone, I am new here to. I am actually trying to find out how can I get clients to call me? Is there any trick to getting calls????

over 14 years ago

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Hi Caitlyn! Welcome to Bitwine. The easiest way to have clients contact you is to be logged into the Bitwine Taskbar and be LIVE to accept calls. You will be available for client calls and this will be indicated by orange color of the bitwine guy in the system tray. I always say “set it and forget it” log into the system while you are near your computer and turn up the speakers and carry on doing other things while waiting for clients to contact you. By being logged into the taskbar you are shown as available, and on the first few pages of your chosen catagory listings. The more you are logged on, the more you will be seen. Additionally I suggest you add a photo or graphic of some sort to your profile, as that will attract clients to your listing more so then the default image. There are other self promotion ideas such as putting your Bitwine link as your signature line in your emails, blogging or posting online your link or using our widgets to advertise yourself. The more you tell people where they can find you, the more you will be called upon! I Hope this has helped you out, and if you have any other questions or concerns you can contact me directly. Regards, Jennifer G Community Relationship Manager Bitwine Inc.

over 14 years ago
angeleyez's photo

Angeleyez (angeleyez)

1 post

bold Hello everyone I am also new to BitWine and I am looking forward to a great relationship with this community. I had a question when calls do come through the chat box will aoutomatically come up? Also how are advisors ranked for clients to see by that I mean because I am new will I be on page 700 lol or will clients be able to see my profile along with others. If there is a ranking sysytem how do you improve your status? Thank you and peace to you all.. Hope

over 14 years ago

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Hi there, when you have the taskbar installed and when you are logged into the Bitwine system to accept client calls, yes your chat box will ring and come up onto your computer screen. Advisors are ranked by various criteria, however the available advisors are listed before the ones who are offline/unavailable. Dont worry if you are logged in to receive calls, you will be seen, even being a new advisor. A few ways to improve your ranking and status is to be available for calls, and with each paid transaction, your clients will have the ability to rate your services. If you have any further questions please contact me directly. Regards, Jennifer Glover Community Relationship Manager

over 14 years ago

im leslie from kl, malaysia… iwant to share my knowledge to all of you guys…

over 14 years ago

Hi leslie…how’s your visiting here in this site????

I am also a newbie here, I’m psychichub017, 19 years of age, female from Philippines.

Let’s just enjoy posting some tips here…. and it would be very nice if we can help others through our posts…good luck girl…

Nice meeting u….

“genuine psychics”:http://www.psychichub.com.au/

“best psychics”:http://www.psychichub.com.au/best-psychics/top-10-online-psychics-livperson/

over 14 years ago
time4you's photo

Leonard Belmamce (time4you)

7 posts

I am also new and I really grateful for this opportunity. Time4you (ask leo)

over 14 years ago
hart_n_holdings's photo

Hart N. Holdings (hart_n_holdings)

1 post

Hello world, i am also a newcomer and i have read all of your post. I am paticularly interested in chaplynne’s concern and issues over using skype and not being compensated, has anyone had similar issues or found resolution for this problem

over 14 years ago
mysticcassandra's photo

Cassandra Vanzant (mysticcassandra)

26 posts

Hello, everybody! I’m new here and have read numerous posts on how to drive traffic to your bitwine sites. I’d like to invite everyone who is in the spiritual category to advertise their services for free on my on line directory. You may link your bitwine page to help those who are looking for your speciality. Please contact me if interested. Remember, this is free. Who knows, maybe we can make a section strictly promoting bitwine? Thanks.

over 14 years ago
psychicjulia's photo

Miami Psychic (psychicjulia)

1 post

Hi Everyone! Nice to meet you all. I am new to Bitwine also. I hope we all have a great year!

Blessings, MiamiPsychic

over 13 years ago
david.dror's photo

David Dror (david.dror)

2 posts

Well, the previous entry is six months ago! Now I am the new guy! Nice to be here with all of you.

over 13 years ago
ask_jessica's photo

Jessica Kelly (ask_jessica)

25 posts

Hello, I am also new too Bitwine. I really like it so far, but I am having a lot of trouble getting clients. I have tried a press release, forums, social sites, and the buttons. If anyone has a suggestion let me know. Good luck to everyone!

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

hey,im new here too(: hows it going?

over 13 years ago
ask_jessica's photo

Jessica Kelly (ask_jessica)

25 posts

Great. I really like it here so far. Bitwine has a great customer service team. I hope to be an expert here for a long time. Nice to hear from you.

over 13 years ago
erik_clairvoyant didn't upload a photo

Clairvoyant Erik (erik_clairvoyant)

8 posts

Hello Everyone! I am new to Bitwine. Just wanted to pass on a warm greeting! God bless

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Hello to all you new advisors! I am layla.

~ I am old here LOL and LOVE IT!~ Bitwine is great and Ms.Jennifer is great lady to work with,she has been very helpful to me! Hope you all have a blessed holiday season no matter where you are!~ Love and light,layla

over 13 years ago
angelsview's photo

Christine (angelsview)

1 post

Hello all, My name is Christine (Angel’s View) I am new here just signed up today. I still have a few more things to accomplish in the morning with PayPal then I am up and reading. I have read lots of the posts. I am a Spiritualist Minister and have been doing readings for awhile but just found out about this site from a friend. I look forward to being a friend and learning from all of you. Wishing everyone a Wonderful Prosporous New Year!

over 13 years ago
zayas's photo

Matilde Zayas (zayas)

5 posts

Hello Rod, I am also new to this forum and I am getting familiar with the website. I am a psychotherapist and I think that I am going to enjoy this forum.

over 13 years ago
starnewage's photo

Star Newage (starnewage)

1 post

Hello Rod, I am StarNewAge and I just signed up today. I am sending lots of luck to you and everyone. May we all be blessed by the Almighty.