Hello there

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I am a reader that can do with no tools. But if you check out my profile i deal with relationship and work related issues. I do readings from angel cards, goddess cards, spiritual cards, and also chakra zodiac healing reading. I am also a pet reader. If anyone would like to hear from a straightforward psychic. Please hire me away!! Thank you!

I have been professional since the age of 19. I am Gemini with a raising of Cancer. Moon is libra. Which means if you know astrology. Means i can not lie have to be honest! :)

Read my profile to see my abilities are.

I will be offering during the holidays specials!

over 11 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Hi there – which holiday specials are you providing – and “whats the holiday?” (Labour day, Thanksgiving Canada or USA??...those are the next ones but not happening for a while yet) Just let us know as we may be able to help you promote! ~Jennifer, Bitwine Inc.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

It would mainly USA holidays. I always want to try to find ways to promote myself. On many levels. I really like what you have for this site. There is not many sites like this. I try posting this morning it didnt allow me =O