Beyond the Veil – A Life Possible Afterlife Part 3

over 11 years ago
dr_robert's photo

Robert Pease, Ph.D. (dr_robert)

6 posts

I had no sense of time, no sense of how long I had been there bleeding and half shredded. Time had no hold on me, there was no ticking clock inside of me telling me how many minutes had come and gone. There was only me and many Italians standing around. Eventually several ambulances, fire trucks, and police cars arrived, then some tow-trucks and helicopters. The highway had been closed down and flares were placed everywhere. I rose up into the sky and could see for miles and observe all the movement. The emergency team had lifted me onto a stretcher and strapped me in. They placed oxygen over my face and were putting my head into some kind of clamp. I watched trying to talk to the paramedics and tell them that I was with friends. They needed to find my friends! I looked at my body all strapped in and covered being placed into the ambulance. I was still shouting at the police and paramedics to find my friends. I did not want to leave the scene without them, without knowing they were okay. But to no avail. The doors were slammed shut and I was on my way to Naples. I was still taking the trip we all had planned earlier that day. I stayed with my body travelling along the highway and when it arrived at the hospital. For a short stint of time I was going in and out of my body like a yo-yo! Remarkably, I became conscious for a while after I was transported to the first hospital. After a short time I was transferred to a second military hospital at NATO, where I was operated on for several hours. I found out much later that I went through several transfusions and my exploratory surgery was basically due to the fact that I had hematomas on all my major organs and I had lost a lot of blood. In the meantime I watched the operation. My gosh the amount of doctors in the room… and all the staff involved! I was observing everything. But at some point I once again found myself quickly evaporating from the room. I don’t really know what else to call it. One moment I was there the next moment I was in another space. I did not see any white light or tunnel. What I did see was unexplainable. It was a Voice. And the Voice had a form but not a human form. The Voice had a beautiful multi-colored aura and shape. It felt loving and warm and compassionate to me. The Voice talked with me, not to me. It was everywhere and nowhere. I know this always sounds so unreal when people talk about their experience with the afterlife, but it is truly nothing like we imagine from the movies or the books. It is other worldly, and very enjoyable. And so remarkably easy. It is as if everything really is okay. All is understood. All is known. Nothing is doubted or hidden. I felt everlasting and filled with love.