The POWER of YOU and BEING YOU

over 11 years ago

The Power of YOU….

Do you feel your SELF POWER? Does the BEING of you FEEL POWERFUL? There are many elements to SELF POWER and I could sit here all day typing them, but I will hit on some very common elements.

Your MIND is very POWERFUL.

As a child your SOUL INNOCENCE dominated over your reality, with creativity, curiosity of this lifetime, play and fun, and REALLY BEING. Your MIND AND EGO was excited to play the game of life with your soul, body, energy, and aura. Most people MOSTLY run on the programming of the MIND as adults. And to a fault, in many ways. (BALANCING your mind, body, soul, energy, aura and life is KEY.)

Your ADULT MIND EASILY can control your life; controlling your thoughts, feelings, emotions, energy, ACTIONS and cell programming.

TO RECLAIM AND/OR FIX the POWERS OF SELF you have to do many things with your MIND:

1. Wake up and force yourself to THINK, therefore, FEEL, therefore ACT, POSITIVELY. Check up with yourself all day, and make sure you are operating at the most healthy, happy, positive functioning. YOU HAVE INFINITE CHOICES EVERY HOUR, DAY, WEEK, MONTH, AND YEAR to CREATE the very very best life for yourself! THIS WILL MAKE YOU POWERFUL AND HAVE SELF POWER! Just simply living happy AND CREATING AN AWESOME LIFE! Right before going to sleep, start giving thanks to the creators of the universe, your family, friends, and start THINKING about everything you HAVE in YOU and YOUR LIFE to be thankful of! You will start to ADD UP a lot of LIFE in your MIND! :) This will make you feel great, and program you to have the very best metaphysical sleep, and then you can start your next day of INFINITE OPTIONS!

2. Never give your SELF POWER to ANYONE ELSE. By CHOICE, you always have the choice to GIVE what you want to EVERYONE on the planet. Do not choose to give your HEART, MIND, SOUL, ENERGY, AURA and LIFE to anyone who you THINK OR FEEL is going to hurt you. This will help you be the most powerful man or women you can be EVERYDAY :)

3. If you have given people BY your MINDS CHOICE, any of your SOUL FRAGMENTS, visually RECLAIM them from everyone who has part of your SOUL, that is taking away your POWER OF SELF, happiness, energy, aura, time, efforts, life. Ok, so RECLAIM yourself and YOUR BEING is KEY.

4. What is your mind telling your SOUL and HEART and BODY and YOUR LIVING BEING everyday? Good stuff or bad stuff? You cannot really have a great life if your going to look in the mirror and tell yourself you are fat, ugly, stupid, or any other horrible words OF PROGRAMMING! When you beat yourself up you are actually programming your soul, cells, energy, and aura to OPERATE UNHEALTHY and DESTROYING YOUR LIFE.

SO :) Force yourself to program the BEST YOU the VERY BEST BEING you can BE by telling yourself things like:

- I love (say your own name). I am beautiful. I am handsome. Look in the MIRROR and tell yourself you are beautiful, handsome, wonderful, smart, sweet, kind, and gentle.

- Tell yourself you are going to be SUPER SUCCESSFUL today WITH YOUR ACTIONS. Tell yourself that even just MAKING ACTIONS today and tonight is SUCCESS. FORCE YOURSELF TO CREATE! Make ACTIONS!

- Affirmations are VERY POWERFUL! Affirm yourself metaphysically every day and night and create new affirmations! Constantly evolve your BEING and POWER OF SELF!

5. YOUR BEING wants to still CREATE LIFE like you did when you were a child!Go make jewelry, go TRY SOMETHING NEW you have always wanted to do! GO LIVE A LIFE ADVENTURE! Go for a walk in nature! Go paint something! Or paint yourself HAHAHA :) Paint your face with pretty make up? Go take PICTURES go enjoy life out there! Sit under a tree, have a pic-nic, go BBQ, read a book, write a book, go for a jog, YOU HAVE INFINITE CHOICES every day and night remember?

YOUR POWER RESIDES IN YOU METAPHYSICALLY, ENJOY YOUR BEING AND LIVE YOUR BEING the very very very best every day and night!

Fix yourself and program yourself to LIVE the MOST POWER OF SELF and BEING you can! As time is short, you don’t have much time in this lifetime! Live happy, EVOLVE, expand your energy, heal, and be healthy :)

I hope you enjoyed this article I created for you today! :)