PLANETARY POSITIONS AND A HAPPIER YOU

over 11 years ago
ladycee's photo

LADY CEE (ladycee)

59 posts

PLANETARY POSITIONS AND A HAPPIER YOU JUNE 2012

Welcome to my New Monthly Column! Did you know that every month there is planetary changes and movements that affect the way you Live, the way you feel and sets your mood for the entire month? Well you can also control your spiritual passage by just knowing what days these planets are affecting you as well as the best days to move forward with life plans and love relationships. Right now we are in a rare period called the “Venus Transit”. This generally takes place every two years and lasts for about 6 weeks. It causes us to reflect on our love life and finances. This year things are different. The Venus Transit is also in conjunction with a “Venus Retrograde”, an astronomical occurrence that happens in pairs separated by eight years. This pattern happens every 243 years and is separated by intervals of 105 and 121 years. It is similar to the effect of an Eclipse.

With the Venus Retrograde it is not a good time to start anything New such as signing an important contract or starting a new relationship. The Venus Transit amplifies this malady many times over.

This can be a good and bad thing. While it causes us to analyze the current relationship or business partnerships we are already involved in, it also can be a platform for allowing us to make the changes that may be needed.

As you noticed some of these areas and emotions pertaining to them may have felt extra exaggerated since the beginning of the month. This was due to the Lunar Eclipse in Sagittarius opposite the Sun being in Gemini on June 4th. These occurrences were also exaggerated by the Venus Transit. Making changes in the quality in our lives feel more extreme than they generally are.

But there is good news for all of this. Venus retrograde will end on the 27th of June and this will be a time to go ahead and sign new contracts, and move ahead with new relationships you have been questioning in the recent past, as well as revisiting old love relationships.

The best days for moving ahead in your contract negotiations and love aspirations are June 19th (waiting until the afternoon) and June 20th. Remember..YOU PLAY A PART IN CONTROLLING YOUR DESTINY. NAMASTE LADY CEE BitWine Advisor

over 11 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Thanks Lady Cee for starting this monthly column. You really have a lot of good things to say, and this is the right place for it. I totally support you!!

I especially like the June 27 date because it is very significant for me personally. It is the 7th anniversary of me living in my home and this is an amazing achievement. I really do believe in the power of the 7s.

So keep on providing this great information! :)

over 11 years ago
ladycee's photo

LADY CEE (ladycee)

59 posts

Thank you Julia. I have just posted the one for July if you would like to take a look.

Blessings to you