6 Things To Know Before Hiring A Psychic

over 12 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

6 Things To Know Before Hiring A Psychic

1 – Most important rule – Stay away from any “psychic” or spiritualist that claims you are cursed, but they may be able to help you – for an additional fee! This is an old scam, and many naïve, vulnerable people have lost a lot of money dealing with these devious imposters.

2 – Avoid a psychic that claims to be 100% accurate. Only God is 100% accurate! It is impossible to calculate that figure. No tool or formula exists to measure the ability of a psychic. This is false advertisement, as there is no hard evidence to back up their claims. This points towards deception.

3 – No Psychic should make you dependent on him or her. If a psychic makes you believe that you need to come back at a later time for more, or if they send you mail or email telling you that they have important information for you, they want your money. A intuitive reading should leave you feeling empowered, not dependent. A good reading should give you direction for the next few months. Except in unsual circumstances, I discourage clients from seeing their psychic more than once a month.

4 – Keep away from any psychic who tells you only what you want to hear. Avoid psychics who only tell you fairytales. Steer clear from those who only give you good news. It is painful as a reader to deliver unpleasant news to the seeker, but if a psychic is telling you that everything is fine, yet you know that things are not so good, then end the relationship with that reader. I always tell the whole truth during a reading. I always look for the positive side in every situation and try to guide my clients towards the best possible outcome, but the truth is – life is not all fairytales.

5 – Keep away from spiritualists who offer to remove curses, cast spells and perform black magic for a fee. These people are evil and after your money. Changes in your life can only come from within YOU. I will offer you the tools to do your own spiritual work, exercises to strengthen your own power to make your own “magic” – but I can’t do it for you.

6 – NO ONE can tell you for sure what your future will be because your future is always changing. You are always changing. You have control of your life, how you respond to life – you make decisions, you can influence, you can change our mind, you can choose where to put your efforts, etc. An intuitive reader can “see” into your possible future by reading your energy patterns, but a reader can only be reading to you in the present time, reading the energy that is present NOW. You will change, and as YOU change, so does your future. I give readings every day in which I predict things that later come true, but it is only because the subject of the reading had the power to change it and they did it themselves.

over 12 years ago
relationshipalchemy didn't upload a photo

The Love Messenger (relationshipalchemy)

20 posts

Excellent advice :)

over 12 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Have to agree with you! :)

over 11 years ago

Bitwine should be censoring advisors who dont follow this guidance…

over 11 years ago

Thank you, I LOVE the fact you are trying to educate the client. It is so needed, morally and ethically outstanding that you are looking to protect those in need.

over 11 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Excellent post! Bravo!

over 11 years ago
karmame didn't upload a photo

rose (karmame)

3 posts

that is the most integrity i have seen from a reader. I have been told many times to come back because of new info. I fell prey once -never again. I have much more but I am sure many get the drift .i take my hat off to you .

over 11 years ago
malia's photo

Malia (malia)

6 posts

applause applause :)

over 11 years ago

I agree. My advisor, Lady Alo, meets and exceeds all of these criteria. She has not once enticed me in any way by sugar-coating the answer. Sometimes the answers she provided were not what I wanted to hear, but nonetheless came to pass. For that I was grateful, as in, she didn’t just say “it’s all good…”.

over 11 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

very good advice

over 11 years ago
runemistress's photo

Nicole (runemistress)

2 posts

Could not agree more! It’s a shame how many scammers have weaseled their way into our business!

over 11 years ago
channelingpete's photo

ChannelingPete (channelingpete)

2 posts

The same I recently tell to my clients, that determinism failed, not existing. I/We can give the major points – if we are allowed by them “upstairs” – but that’s all.

The only thing I disagree is the curse/spell removal.These are existing items, hard stuffs sometimes, worth to be alarmed in these cases and foremostly:worth to look after someone, who is not hyperactively up to help You remove it for a busload of money. :) (Ask Archangel Gabriel, or Metatron instead…;) )

over 11 years ago
channelingpete's photo

ChannelingPete (channelingpete)

2 posts

...and a plus, as number 7 (maybe): Don’t mistake un-sugarcoating for being a club! (I could see some cried out eyes of some disrespecting colleagues…)