Tarot Card Readings

over 12 years ago
thepsychictruth's photo

Astrid75 (thepsychictruth)

19 posts

What are they anyway? Tarot card readings point out areas in life that need attention. The way tarot cards work with my abilities is as an antennae. To tune in I pull the significator. If that card is in line with you feel in this moment about the question you asked, then we have made a connection. As I lay the cards in a pattern to answer your questions, I’ll read each card and answer for you. This is why my ability come into contact with your energy to pull answers from the universe for you. Tarot cards are accurate because the energy of the answer comes from you. Yes it is a give and take conversation. I am not all knowing. But, yes I can help you, to get in touch with the situation as it stands, in order to make an informed decision. You want answers. I have them .Come see me in tarot chat. Astrid75

over 12 years ago
thepsychictruth's photo

Astrid75 (thepsychictruth)

19 posts

2/25/2012- Daily Advice Spread

In my meditations I was spoken to by one of my guides advising there is a woman carrying a child who wonders if the father will return to her.

The significator today is the Empress. Someone is waiting to give birth to a new life that they have been nurturing for a while yet. You have to let go to start over. The plans you have made in your heart, are at an end. Now what you are building will come as a surprise to even you.

YOur best intentions in the situation are represented by ace of cups. This card is a sign of blessings. Love is running over in your life, and being given to the wrong person. Love yourself more than you have in the past. When you realize that you are more valauable than your situation, love will come back to you.

What is working against you is represented by the ace of pentacles. There is a money situation involved that has caused unforseen barriers.

The fact that your best intentions and what is working against you are both ace cards is very important. Your giving spirit is what helps and hurts you. An area that needs attention in your life is the amount of emphasis you place on putting others above you.

To change the situation and prodcue the best outcome, to bring him back, you need to put yourself first and let your value shine.

The best possible outcome is represented by the Emperor. This is also good news, because the significator card was the Empress.

The man you want to come back to you will. The issue standing between you is showing your value to yourself.

The time frame of his return is Summer. YOu will be in a more stable place in your heart upon his return.