REPOST - An Open Article from one of Bitwine's Clients - part two

over 12 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Part Two….

The above is of course a happy story, now the one that got away…. My friend expected a raise and a reader from another site told him, it would be a big one. He was ecstatic but didnot get it and left a very bad review for the poor advisor. Later I found out, my friend owed someone a thousand dollars to someone he had borrowed from but was dodging the situation. Well, guess what, the universe responded exactly the way my friend treated it. The advisor only sees the possible outcome according to what your present situation is. But between that reading to the desired out come of some thing, if you take a different path to the one you meant to, then it becomes your mess to clean, not the readers’. Another friend did a reading recently. She wanted to get back with her boyfriend and hopped from one reader to another, tried various psychic sites, in search of a time frame and an answer. They all said that they could see it happening soon, many time lines were given. Days went by, weeks turned into months and she was very upset with the whole situation as she had not heard from her beloved. Even I found it slightly confusing because whoever read for her seemed very certain of them getting back together. I sat her down and asked her to believe in just one of the time frames she had got, whoever she felt most connected to and have a fresh reading with that reader with a childlike belief. Which meant not judging the reader, not bad mouthing her guy or previous readers, or bringing up any of her past baggage. I also asked her to stop dating the few guys she had started to, cause of boredom and loneliness. I told her to do this for a month only. She found all this strange at first but was willing to have a go. To cut her long story short, not only did her guy come back to her earlier than the time frame of her new fresh reading but he informed her that he had taken a little longer to, as he had heard she had probably moved on with someone else. They are getting engaged this month, just as various readers had predicted. The advisors had been completely accurate, it was only her choice to not trust them fully hence postponing the meant to be future. I received a mail and this paragraph for me, said it all. ’’What kind of glasses are you wearing? If you are wearing scarcity glasses, you are unknowingly focusing on what isn’t working and worrying about what is missing or lacking in your life. As you see only what’s missing, your body mind and emotions create the experience of more fear, doubt, worry and scarcity. The good news is that you can choose to take off your poverty glasses and exchange them in for NEW Abundance Vision! These super clear abundance glasses have powerful conscious lenses that allow you to perceive what is working, what you are thankful for, where you are successful in life, and to truly FEEL the awesome energy that surrounds you and permeates your very being.’’ In other words, You no longer have to settle for living a life blaming others and yourself, cause what you want is already there, you just have to be in the right vibration to get it. So the next time you get a reading, just take a deep breath and believe that whatever comes up is for your highest good at that given time. And though outcomes may not change, timelines can go back and forth, you may meet negative people who try to deter you from your path, there is one thing that always wins and that is your Belief in Yourself and your chosen readers who you connect with from the heart. And how do you identify such a connection with a reader? As I have learnt through my countless readings, the ’’ reader for you’’, is the one who steps in when the world steps out, someone who believes in you more than you belive in yourself in your toughest moments. It is when you are ready to give up on your dreams or yourself and then you have ‘that someone’’ on the other side egging you on. Some may argue it can get expensive, but don’t we all spend on beauty treatments, pub crawls and cousellors in times of vanity, and need? I simply see it as investing in myself wisely. Personally I have benefited tremendously from finding a couple of such awesome readers on this site. Recently one who is slowly becoming my favourite, encouraged me to wake up to my dormant writing skills. Guess what? I started writing my first book. It may or may not get completed, but the important thing is that I have been on an 8 year sabatical from writing prior to her advice. Another reader encouraged me to take up social work as a hobby and there was an empath who saw psychic skills in me, bursting to get out, and boy was she right! So I only see good coming out of genuine readings. And whether in the long run, things work out the way we want them to or not, be rest assured that the peace of mind we searching for at that moment in time, may just be a chat away.

Klient

Footnote: The above article is written and should be read for purely entertainment purposes and may or may not be completely factual.

over 12 years ago
chiefnitehawk63 didn't upload a photo

Estanislao Garza (chiefnitehawk63)

44 posts

will you show me how this acct works? I dnt want to charge for just chat. Is my acct active? devine souls called me. I did not answer with out the permission of Bitwine.