An Open Article from one of Bitwine's Clients - part one

over 12 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Part one

I am, what my young psychic friend humorously calls a ‘Legend’. No, not because I am hitting 60 or a milestone in my life(far from it) but what she means is that am ’’A legend on Bitwine’’.

I am sure that sounds strange to you all but what she meant is that I am among the privileged few who has been a client on this site for a long time and pretty much exhausted most of the advisors with my never ending questions.

She used to chuckle on the other end of the phone line each time I ranted to her that I had touched over fifty readings with different readers but most of their predictions were way off mark or the time frames were not quite right. (Am sure that is a grievance with many hopeful clients.)

It made me wonder why, because most of the advisors we read with on bitwine, seemed to have outstanding reviews, they come from all parts of the world, Uk, Usa, Europe, Africa, India, and they all read with different tools; some specialize in tarot, some with brilliant clauridient skills, some just plain intuitive, few read with runes, crystal balls and angel cards and many mix their gifts up to give us the best answers they can.

(My advisor friend even jokes with me that sometimes as an advisor she feels like a slot machine, insert a coin and start spurting out answers. lol.)

But on a serious note, it made me want to get to the bottom of things, how can so many advisors using so many tools not be completely accurate?

Next step, I went through profiles and reviews of many readers, some reviews were left by disappointed clients who said nothing had happened from the reading, while some were ecstatic it had worked. I also noticed that most advisors were able to pick the past correctly, the present was spot on as well but the future seemed out of sync. So obviously they were all genuine ,no one can read facts about your life without being sincere, so ’’what was going wrong?’‘

This question took me back to my old transcripts, some of which I had forgotten about. Only one advisor from almost twenty five of them, seemed to be correct at that given time. I went back to that date. I realized that it was during that time in life I had put my faith in just one advisor and actually believed what she said.

As I went through the other transcripts it dawned to me that I simply did not have that inner conviction in the readings. Statements to myself like ’’Ya right, how is that possible?’’ regarding a happy prediction, or ’’she sounds like she is sugar coating all this, just to get a good review’’ or ’’he obviously tells everyone the same thing’’ had become my second nature back then. And even if I kind of took their word, that tiny doubt was always omnipresent.

For example, my cousin came across a part time job she had been wanting to do for a long time. When she was told by a respected reader on this site that she would get it, she said to herself, ’’It can’t really happen, can it? Where is the time for it and they will not pay me enough.’’ The expectation she put out there, gave her similar results. She did not get that job and was huffing and puffing about the reading money she had spent. After some contemplation she realized that in the interview itself she had behaved like she was not good enough for that job and had written herself off. When I met the agency later on regarding some charity work I was doing, they told me that they had really liked her resume but she had appeared disinterested in them. They also added that they would have been willing to fit their work in her time schedule and arrange some overtime payment if need be.

Though that was a slap on her face at that time, I learnt an important lesson from it, regarding psychic readings.

Every choice we make every minute can affect the results. If you make the right one with a positive attitude, chances of that reading working out are hundred times greater that being cynical about the whole thing.

Recently, I read with a very intelligent reader on bitwine. She gave me a date which was a month away. Being the impatient woman I am, I grumbled it was too far off. She then stated in her matter of fact way ’’change it for the better ’’ I was scared to take that step in case I blunder again but I did so and lo behold before the time line, I struck Gold! I was awestruck and told her how accurate she was, and she humbly told me that it was mostly my doing, she had only been the medium.

...part 2….

over 12 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

I love it! Personal responsibility & creating your own future. Thanks for sharing!