FREE ADVERTISING !

over 12 years ago

Feel free to create an account and advertise your services at my new social network site.

The Tarot Reading Network http://thetarotreadingnetwork.ning.com

This is not just for Tarot readers and so if you offer different styles of readings, the come along and promote them.

When you create a free account, it is very much like Facebook where you can add pics, blogs, pages, events and so on! of course, feel free to start any new groups you wish and use this as you wish!

Your account is your account! get as much out of it as you can :)

Of course! once you have an account, be sure to share the site and promote the site as much as you can! the more people we get to the Network, the more we will be seen. There is an INVITE tab that you can use to invite others once you have created your account. Of course, you can share the site and promote the site on your others social network accounts to bring even more people to the site.

There are no catches here! I have started this site so we can all come together, promote services, make new friends and have fun.

I hope this opportunity brings you an increase in business.

Look forward to seeing you at the site.

Blessings Danny x

over 12 years ago
chiefnitehawk63 didn't upload a photo

Estanislao Garza (chiefnitehawk63)

44 posts

u have done what I wanted to do but dnt knw hpw with my Stanley’s mentors life Advisers.

over 5 years ago
strockmaggie didn't upload a photo

strockmaggie

1 post

Mystic Blue Psychic Reading’s

over 5 years ago

Ty