January 2012 Horoscopes, part 3: Sagittarius - Pisces

over 12 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

JANUARY (2012) HOROSCOPES Part 3 by CHRISALIS and MELODIE

SAGITTARIUS It may be the start of a new year but if I were you I would have my eyes placed firming on the end of the month when your Sun sign is placed in the middle of opposition between Venus and Mars, the two planets of love and passion. This is especially true for those of you born in the last two weeks of Sagittarius. You may feel torn in two directions and you also need to keep an eye out for any misunderstandings especially around your home life and work. Your energy levels for work may take a bit of a downturn so plan for this and get anything that needs doing done early in the month. Mercury will be working in your favour up until January 9 when it is in your own sign and again towards the end of the month when it is in a great place for communication also giving you an intellectual boost. Until January 15 Venus will be in your area of communication which I’m sure will have you all geared up for some great flirting.

Moon in Sagittarius January 19, 20

CAPRICORN Life becomes a lot clearer for you after January 9 when Mercury enters you sign. Around the same time there will be a full moon in your relationship area giving you a chance to see fully any changes that need to be made there. It will also be a time when you feel the need to give to yourself so start planning something you can do just for you at this time. Venus moves into your area of communication after January 15 further pushing you to voice your thoughts to a special someone. With a majority of this month showing up with you thinking on your own security and how you can feel this more it may be a good idea to have a plan made up before you begin any conversations on this. Pivotal dates for this are around January 21 when the moon is in Capricorn and the sun is just moving into Aquarius.

Moon in Capricorn January 21, 22, 23

AQUARIUS January is looking like a very nice month for you! Your love life is being given a boost by Venus in your sign till January 15 and to top this off Mercury is also in your area of friendships (something which is very important to you) up until January 9. This means that the first 2 weeks of the new year will see your relationships in the spotlight. The good news doesn’t stop there because there is also a new moon in your sign on January 23 giving you the chance to start again and also to refresh your New Year’s resolutions. If there is any spoiler this month it will come after January 24 when Mars turns retrograde which may cause you some frustrations and I urge you to read any important documents before signing them. Mercury will also enter your sign on January 28 so your mind should be in top form.

Moon in Aquarius January 23, 24, 25

PISCES Venus will enter your sign on January 15 with promises of romance and daydreams to see you through. With Mars over in your relationship area and opposing Venus though you need to be careful to control your patience. If you think of the saying “all good things come to those who wait” and then apply it to your love life you will get the gist of how this month may be looking for you. Be especially careful around January 26, 27 and 28 when the moon is also in your sign and you may find yourself pulled in different directions without clear input from those you need it from. At this time also Mercury moves into your area of spirituality and you may find that if you “listen” to yourself more than others then you come through this month better than you thought you would and quite possibly with a new found respect for your patience.

Moon in Pisces January 26, 27, 28

These Horoscopes are provided by our Psychic Advisors

Chrisalis http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/56734-chrisalis

Melodie http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/38919-melodie