How do I grow spiritually? With Feng Shui.

over 12 years ago
thewizardstar's photo

Healing with Joy (thewizardstar)

2 posts

Feng Shui is an ancient art that works with the flow of energy and the Chinese refer to as good energy as (Qi), which is (pronounced “chee”).

There are many things you can do; firstly you want to take a look inside your house as a cluttered home and office space can create a much cluttered mind. All objects within your home have energy, if there are too many things, the air will become stale and dense, you may get headaches and be subject to dust mites, and other allergens. In Feng Shui, we work with the elements of metal, earth, water, wood and fire. So, one must ensure, all these components work in Sympatico, within your home or living space.

I once knew a man (true story) came to me asking for help on his finances. I asked him what was in front of his front door, he told me he sealed it off and placed a bookcase over it, so there was more room in the living room, well little did he know, he just sealed off the mouth of his home, and all the good chi energy with it! I advised he needed to DE clutter, sell the bookcase or move it, reopen the door to the house, let the sun in and open windows and get air generating within the home. He followed thru with a bit of reservation and within 7 weeks his contracting and home repair business was on the upswing.

Your front door is the (mouth) of your house, ensure you keep it sacred. Open it up add chimes outside, this is why we decorate at Christmas the most important part of the home is the Door! The north area of your home, is the spiritual area, personally that is where I placed my office, and outside the chimes hang, and many flowers connecting to earth. The south area of home is the love and relationship and or marriage area you may want to place pink pillar candles or pair up two white votive candles for love and place on end tables etc. The center of any home, in particular the west, gives rise to your children aspects of your life. Your income is the located in the south-east area of your home, here you may want to add red or blue or greens. I personally painted my wall red! Including my dining room roof.

You must ensure the plumbing in your home is working and all the drains as water is the flow of money in your home, don’t have plugged drains or taps that leak or don’t work, get them fixed straight away, water is indicative of money. Therefore, a plugged drain could mean money going down it. You may even wish to use all the burners on your stove instead of one or two all the time, give them all a good workout as this too is representing money to your home.

A small note on bedrooms, DE clutter is the key words, note, clean linens, well placed pictures, a vase, flowers, and candles in twos, nothing under the bed and clothing freshly aligned in the closet and shoes on a rack. Add a pair of doves to invoke love and a couple of crystals, you can even make a small alter for love in your bedroom, flowers with candles on a single shelf red or pink is what you will use here. Ensure your bed does not face the door or a mirror, or you may wakeup drained with no energy. Good colors are more the beige tons for sleeping, but personally I have a pumpkin colored wall and the rest is in happy spirited very pale yellow and I did the valance in lime green. Wow those are nice colors, very peaceful and grounding. Air your room, and linens in the sun, this gives new energy to your sheets and pillows etc. You will see how your sleep improves and your love life, no TV in the room please, and leave your window open a bit to air the room.

Do not use anti-bacterial sprays in rooms use a homemade one such as vinegar and water or even lavender oil and thyme, cost effective and works better than store bought, and is Goddess friendly, for you, and the wee ones and your pets. Bless their little heads! So you will want to add vinegar 1/4 cup to a liter of water in a spray bottle and voila, I got my spray bottle in the garden section at hardware store. Or the dollar store has them.

Moving along to the office, here is a small tip I want you to use a chair that is supportive of YOU, has a back, 4/5 legs and two arm rests so it holds you and keeps you all in, do not use steno chairs, they lack support. Using the 9 item rule, place only 9 items on your desk (that includes your computer and phone too) and last but not least for good measure ensure you have some form of water in your office or plants and if you work for yourself sky is the limit. If your employer will not allow plants get a picture of one. A beta fish is nice, they are clam and peaceful, or get a nice picture of some feng shui art, such as the koi fish.

One more thing, DE clutter and toss out 55 things a week, pay it forward and send to charity or goodwill causes, knowing you have done something wonderful for mother earth and her children you will benefit indeed, through mind, body, and spirit. Happy cleaning, you will have a peaceful abundant and happy house in no time. Have a great day in feng shui!

Blessings, The WizardStar (Soul Hearts) http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/57023-thewizardstar

over 12 years ago
jgivereading's photo

James Cunningham (jgivereading)

1 post

Hi…. beautiful reader !