How to Connect with a MIA (missing in action) Lover from Angel of Lights

over 12 years ago
angel_of_lights didn't upload a photo

Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

52 posts

How to Connect with a MIA (missing in action) Lover from Angel of Lights Message: How to connect with a MIA lover

I am extremely impressed with the feedback I have received on this meditation and with what some of you have actually accomplished using this meditation. I repeat very impressive!

So we take it to the next step and enhance it. I want to add for everybody that you can use this meditation with non-lovers, co-workers, to pull in a lover you’ve never met or basically anybody you have something to say to 9unfinished business) alive or dead. Once we have the reading, you will know what to do. Therefore, since this time is auspicious for ‘new’ love but many are still calling me for ‘old’ lovers, I wanted to put this out so you can have closure by saying what needs to be said and getting the true answer so you can avail yourselves of the blessings of the universe at this auspicious time. Yes, it’s true, you’re not making up the answers. They cannot lie because you’re speaking directly to the subconscious. Remember, if your current relationship is not going well and you are not getting your needs met, they will definitely not be met in January either and further beyond as the days and weeks and hours roll out 1n 2012. How do you want to end your 2011? It’s over. So here it is again as a reminder step by step and work it! Any questions? You know you can just call me. I want to hear more great results!

Peace and Love.

Reprint:

Many of you are wondering how to communicate your deepest feelings to the one you love even though they may not love you. Many more are wondering if the one who says he loves you really does or how he feels. Finally, some of your lovers are MIA or missing in action per se. They left suddenly for no reason, stopped communicating or you’re separated and wonder if they’ll ever come back or you’ll ever be together again.

There is a way to communicate with them through the spirit world through meditation and the subconscious. I will give you the steps here and you can contact me to practice the actual timing which is critical if you are interested in knowing more about it. How it works is two ways: Either you will get the answer to your question or they will answer your questions the very next time they see you without knowing why.

The first step is to know yourself and why you need this person who is basically non-responsive to you, in your life so badly. The next step is to concentrate on seeing them in your meditation. The third step is to ask direct questions.

The final step is to hold your breath so you can remember as much of where you were, or what scene came up in your mind that they were in or the details of the vision – the nuances as you can – because therein lie your answers. I can interpret for you.

Those of you who take yoga classes know how to meditate. For those of you not in some type of yoga class, the is important. It involves a straight posture, buttocks balanced forward on the edge of an old-fashioned type chair, feet flat on the floor, palms up. The breathing is ‘in’ through the nose, mouth closed/ ‘out’ through the pressing the air out the abdomen as slowly as possible and holding the breath for as long as possible after the . The idea is to do an 8-count and repeat this until you get a ‘black/blank screen’ in your mind’s eye.

You should feel light not be aware of any of your surroundings by this time. At that point, and not before, you can an image of your lover in, notice everything and then begin to ask your questions, slowly noticing the answers.

OR you can discuss your deepest feelings with them and they will get the message. Stay as long as you can or can maintain the breathing and then hold at the end when you are done looking around the scene. You may be sweating but be feeling energetic.

The answers you receive in the meditative state will be the truth coming from your lovers’ subconscious which cannot lie.

You can ask anything.

Call me up with any further questions. It’s always best to make a scheduled appointment though I’m usually available. Use the chat option if I’m not on line.

Good luck!

Peace and Blessings Angel of Lights