About me and my face in my local paper for my psychic mediumship

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

About Me:

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 Thanks. Currently running a deal of 1.99 a min I have decided to keep running this deal as I know times are hard right now. Ask me about my other special deals as well…I am always willing to work with you because I know everyone needs answers.

Degrees and Qualifications:

I have studied mediumship since I was nine years old in my mom’s office here in Missouri. I also finished high school when I was 16 years old; now i am attending college and am in my second year at American Public University. I am studying Journalism and getting my masters in English. I want to continue my readings and someday write my own article in the paper about psychic mediumship and relationship connections as well as jobs and other things.

Experience:

I have been doing psychic work for 8 years and will continue it for the rest of my life. Please visit my website at http://psychicjenniferpoe.com/ I was just put in the local paper for my psychic mediumship here in Jefferson City, MO. This was for a fund raiser for pets and me and my mother both participated in it. Here is the link: http://www.newstribune.com/news/2011/oct/31/event-raises-funds-boston-terrier-rescue-group/

over 12 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

wonderful – very nice to see and interesting as well – thank you for posting it! Jennifer Bitwine Inc.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Thank you :) and you are welcome :)

Jennifer