About Lucy Powell, aka MysticLucy

over 12 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

I posted this on behalf of one of our advisors – please take a look :) ~Jennifer

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/58310-dee11

Hi, my name is Mystic Lucy i am a psychic clairvoyant medium and have had my gift all my life. However it was not until my 23 year marriage became difficult that i began to realise that i might be different to everybody else

My fathers sister was a medium spiritualist and i know thats where i inhereited my gifts. I has taken 10 years plus to develop my gifts and my love of Angel energies, in particular Arch Angel Michael sends people to me who need special help we have proven this by things they say and things i’ve said in readings.

I love getting to the core of problems almost to the point of life coaching because what happens when we’re young can often influence things when we grow into adulthood. What we give out to other people also reflects back on what we receive so a good thought promots good karmer and bad thoughts promote bad karmer etc etc

I live in the South of England in the New Forest, its a stunning area and we have thousands of tourists its an area which is partly made up of forest/heathland which was planted by William the Conquorer thousands of years ago and partly coastal. Both areas are stunning hence the visitors, the moon is just as much a magical energy as the sun and of course affects the tides ebbing and flowing. Thus the moon & tide affect our moods and our energies. If i look out of my back door late at night, i see the stars/moon, i am in a mobile home park, thus not much pollution here so the sites i see are indeed magikal Never doubt the powers of the moon, spend some time focusing on this and it will energies you more than you would ever realise. We do have eclipses moon waxing/moon waining its a bit hard to follow, me, i just like to gaze at the moon knowing its in different parts of the world at different times

Spirit paid me a visit late in the night last night, i saw nothing as had been in a deep sleep, only heard a polite sssssssh in my right ear (clairaudient), a distinct male voice with an accent …. i thought i had a strange man in my room it was so real and so loud – never doubt the power of spirit. I feel there is much we dont as yet know we are on the brink of so much learning

Its important to blog about our different expereiences so we may learn and share them. If you have found this interesting, you will find me logged on whenever i can so i would be so happy to assist you with your relationship concerns career, housemoves spiritual matters. After the 10 years of learning & that includes my own life experiences, i now accrue 16 years going into 17 this autumn, i am most happy to be involved in such a wonderful comapny as BITWINE hoping t make new friends and help people with their worries and issues

Denise Powell (Mystic Lucy) http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/58310-dee11

over 12 years ago
cfairleight's photo

Constance Fairleight (cfairleight)

12 posts

That is really Lovely :)