Pay Button for Email Reading

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Heloo,

Recently I met a client who was in hurry and wanted a email reading on the situation she had. I can provide the reading but the question comes how get service charges for the same. I think client has to come to chat box for making payment in advance or there after for making covering payment, which is again seams not practicable at client’s end.

My suggetion to BitWine is  to  creat a pay button  before a client open email and read it like “pay n read”  also to leave comments or review for the advisor.

thanking you,

Best regards

jassy

over 13 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Hi Jassy This has been something that we have been considering adding to our billing abilities for some time now, however we are still working out the details on how to implement it within our parameters. Currently the best method to complete an email reading service is as follows: Client pays for the service within the chat area, “request payment” one time fee, then have the client close out the chat window, and send you an on site message via your green “leave a message” button on your profile. Have the client send you their name details and questions, and this opens up the line of communication between advisor and client. When you have completed the service, go into your messages area, email the client back the reading or information within the on site message they sent to you originally, and the transaction is complete. If the client is registered they can go back to that one time payment, and leave their rating and feedback. It is quite simple, and it follows our guidelines in respect to keeping all communication and payments on site.

If you have further questions, please let me know. Jennifer Glover Community Relationship Manager Bitwine Inc.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hi Jennifer,

First of all let me thank and appreciate how quickly you respond to every and each single query. Great job by your entire team working in front and behind the BitWine platform.

Thanks for your reply to my question. Okay that is fine for time being.

regards.

Jassy

over 13 years ago

Jennifer,

It seems that this is a long way around the whole problem. I agree with Jassy that things should be simplified and more measures are put into place to ensure that advisers are getting paid for their services.

You also noted that a client can only leave feedback as long as they are a registered user of this site. That hardly seems fair to any adviser.

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Hi Kandi, Actually what I said about the feedback being left by a registered client, a REGISTERED client has 14 days to go back into their transcripts and sessions and leave a rating or edit the one previously left. A GUEST member can only leave the rating and feedback at the time of the transaction, not at a later date – this is one of the privileges of being registered with us!

While I also agree that it is a longer way around doing the action and it needs to be more simple, it is what we have to work with at the present time, and as I mentioned, we are working at getting something in place to change this, and when we do, we will let the advisors and clients know.

Regards Jennifer Glover Community Relationship Manager Bitwine Inc.

over 13 years ago

I just want to say i sooo can’t wait for a new method of doing e-mail readings..I feel e-mail readings will really help us obtain clients. Crossing fingers (and toes) for new method soon..lol