Summer Solstice - June 21 @ 1:17pm est

over 12 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

A featured article from our advisor * Angel of Lights *

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/92231-angel_of_lights

Congratulations to all of you who participate in the solstice rituals! I’ve just been amazed at the wonderful stories and awesome experiences you have been able to share. For those of you who are new to the experience, the summer solstice starts Tuesday, June 21 and goes through the 24th. It is the most powerful time of the year to manifest your own personal miracles. First I will tell you how it works and then how you can work it.

The word solstice means “standstill”. Because the earth and the planets are at a simulated standstill, those of us on earth who know how can access it’s great power. Just like the moon exercises a pull on the earth resulting in how the tides rise and fall, the alignment of the planets exercises great power on earth during these 4 days. It is different from the forces that act upon everyone in terms of the day and the time and the year they were born. Because the ancients knew how to harness the awesome power of the ‘time’ they celebrated with ‘light’ and ‘fertility’ festivals or rituals. They still do today but mostly in Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa.

Here in America, those of you who are spiritually conscious can access the power of this time by meditation. The meditation is for these 4 days which are all the same length, you are to think no negative thoughts. That means no criticism, no complaints, no doubts and no fear. Everything and everyone is OK. Complete acceptance of everything that happens to you as your benefit. After you have achieved this state of mind, then you are free to visualize, research, draw, write or sing about that which you want to manifest the most in your life. In fact, I use these 4 days to do just that. Just concentrate on my deepest desires.

In the temple practice and training, we would not speak or eat for the entire 4 days. We left our spirits open to what ever the higher power wanted us to receive. Of course, for this level, preparation is required and we only do it on this solstice. Please feel free to contact me if you want further information on the various practices and meditations available to you over the next 4 days. For now, I will leave you with a little information on the simplest, yet most powerful access to the sun power of this solstice, the ‘third eye’.

The ‘third eye’ is that which connects directly to your spirit through the subconscious. It is located between your eyebrows on the lower center of your forehead. You let the sun and moon light hit this area while you breathe in deeply and slowly through your nose with your mouth closed and out through your mouth as slowly, deeply and long as you can. It’s the third eye that needs to be reprogrammed so that you are magnetically drawn to magically fill the ‘hole in your soul’. The ‘hole in your soul’ is the cause of all the anguish, pain and suffering in your life. I encourage you to get a 2011 yearly reading, with me, Angel of Lights, so that you can soar to wondrous heights in your lives now. Why wait?

Here’s how my 2011 reading works:

The next chance to invest in the power of the universe won’t be until December 2011 – the winter solstice. It saddens and disturbs me that so many of you think you are doomed to carry the stagnation and disappointment of 2010 into 2011. People have had a horde of hungry and angry ghosts chasing them all this year for years. Allow me to personally share secrets specifically for you with you as I have an arsenal of spiritual tools guaranteed to help you bust through your personal shadows and glass ceiling.

So it’s feast or famine right now while you still have a few days to ‘plant’… That is what is meant by the ‘time’ and the solstices. The full moon is the ‘gas’. How does the full moon come in? By illuminating what you must do. It is true you can have anything you want but you must do it at the right ‘time’. So call me. I will tell you the practical steps you need to apply for your individual issues. Get what you need – it may not be entirely connected to your want but I can guarantee it will be more than you could imagine because it comes from the universal cache. Let me guide you to this little piece of heaven. Please talk to me soon.

Peace and Blessings from * Angel of Lights *

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/92231-angel_of_lights