MasterClairvoyant!!!Let me help you where others have failed..WARNING! IM SCARY ACCURATE! IF YOUR READY FOR THE TRUTH CALL ME TODAY!

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

I am offering Clairvoyant/clairaudient/clairsentient/empath/life coaching readings , at the available price(s) of:

$25-20minutes,$35-30minutes,$45 unlimited!

let me help you where others have failed and together! we CAN get to the root of the problem and I give sooo much insight and detailed readings,after all don’t YOU want to know what this 2018 has in store for you? I do not sugarcoat,i tell you like I see,hear,& feel it! me and my 2spirit guides. whether it be good news or bad ITS A MUST TO KNOW! so upon coming into a reading with me be open minded for the truth and ready to hear it…ttys

ps do not play fool the psychic with me or you will be reported nd blocked,i have a extremely low tolerance for this!!!

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

466 posts

online now

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

466 posts

want to know if “someone” is WORTH;) letting go or keeping??? is what he/she doing to you worth hanging on to the relationship you built? tired of deceit and lies and the cheating and them flirting with others and they say its not? tired of MIND GAMES? please don’t hesitate! call me today for now answers why wait and wonder when I’m only a call away ;)))

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

466 posts

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

466 posts

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

466 posts