No time to wait in chat??? Send me a message! <3

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

Are you needing a reading but you don’t really have a lot of time to spend in chat? I can help you with that. :)

❤️ $10 – Full reading for 1 question.

❤️ $15 – Full reading for 2 questions.

❤️ $20 – Full reading for 3 questions.

Here’s how it works:

1. Send me a message that you are interested in an email reading and tell me your question(s).

2. We schedule a time for payment. Payment must be done through Bitwine chat, like a regular live reading.

3. Once payment has been confirmed you hang up the call and go about your day.

4. Within 2 hours of payment you will receive a full reading sent directly to your Bitwine messaging.

All email readings I offer include a free follow up question so if you have a question after getting your reading just send me a message with the follow up question. I do ask that you allow up to 24 hours for the follow up question since I may not be online at the time you message me your follow up.

Advantages to an email reading?
  • You aren’t stuck on a live chat waiting for an answer!
  • You get a more in depth reading for less money that a live chat reading would cost. Normally a 1 question reading would take a minimum of 15 minutes before any follow ups. At my regular rate that would be $29.85 but through my email readings it’s only $10 plus you get a follow up question as well.

Send me a message if you have any other questions about this or if you’re interested in taking advantage of an email reading today. :)

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

119 posts

Do I show online but busy? Send me a message anyway? I’ll get back to you ASAP and we can schedule a time for your email reading. :D Great deal! Don’t pass it up!

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

119 posts

Available now! Send me a message. :D

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

119 posts

Why waste your time and money sitting in chat just waiting for the reader to type out a response? Send me a message and let’s arrange an email reading. Saves you time and money and you’ll get a much more complete reading out of it. <3>

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

119 posts

This deal is still available! Send me a message, let’s make it happen! :D