Good Early Am To You! Dear Friend, I am available to help you. Read my profile page and see what others think of the services provided for them; then come see me! I have decent rates, and don't charge until I have the first answer! See YOU Soon!!!

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Today has left me feeling like I’m floating on air. I get such a high when I feel I’ve truly helped someone, even if the answer wasn’t what they wanted. I had five new people come to me, and each person left me feeling like I’ve shared something positive and helped them feel stronger with making difficult decisions.

I am letting you know I will try to be available this weekend, but not sure this will be possible. My family, and the children’s friends will be going snowshoeing out at our camp and staying Friday night through Sunday Morning. On Sunday, we have a birthday party to attend for a friend’s father. To make up the difference, I am staying on to help people until 4:30 pm eastern time on Friday. At which time, it’s my guess when I can be available, if at all for a few days. Now would be the time to get your reading in if you are wanting one. ;)

I have to put wood in the stove, as I live in a climate where we have snow 8-9 months out of the year. I have a woodstove because it saves on the heat bill, but also takes a lot of physical effort. lol I don’t want the coals to get too low or it will be hard to start another fire. After I’ve completed this task, I will set myself to available again. I hope to see you soon!

Many Blessings to You!!!