Reiki Healing deal- 30 dollars for 30 minutes!!

over 7 years ago
gorgeousbutterfly's photo

Aurora (gorgeousbutterfly)

122 posts

I am offering a special kind of Reiki, called Dolphin Reiki. The dolphins are excellent healers. Dolphins in this Reiki help with the activation of the 12 stranded dna, clearing trauma, healing learning disabilities, opening of the heart center and increasing feelings of well being. The dolphins message about this Reiki is that it helps clear the person of world fears and help prepare them for ascension. This is also a great Reiki treatment for any children who are suffering from Autism, learning disabilities or children that have issues adjusting to Earth in anyway, (In the case of example of Indigo or Crystal Child) Most of the Dolphins I connect with in this Reiki are actually Lemurian Dolphins which makes this very special.

Each session of the Reiki treatment comes with a very detailed Email of what I saw or experienced during the session and any messages from your Angels, Dolphins or Guides. The session will also include, Archangel Michael Vacuum of all the energy bodies (Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual) and a Mother Mary and Archangel Raphael blessing of the Auric Field. I will also be cutting cords of fear with Archangel Michael if it is requested. Usually these messages are two very long paragraphs. It’s equivalent to a general reading.

Testimonials:

“Simply put, Anna is amazing…I suffer from severe chronic pain in my lower back and after just one remote healing session, I felt better than I had in recent memory…and even better than that, the pain relief has lasted longer than any other treatment I’ve had (she did the healing a few days ago and I’m still feeling the positive effects).

Anna also helped me with working through and letting out a lot of negative emotional energy I had stored up…with the the healing, she also freed up my energy points and helped get things flowing again…I could literally feel the energy pools in my body start flowing again after she did this…and felt better and better over 2 days as I processed out the negative energy.

Anna is incredibly intuitive, sensitive, compassionate and just amazing at what she does…a truly gifted healer and reader and I highly highly highly recommend her services!” – Joseph T

“I had an outstanding reiki healing experience with Anna. Naturally I was curious as to how this would work considering it was a long distance healing, but I remained hopeful and receptive to the healing. I immediately felt a surge of powerful energy surging through my entire body, varying at different degrees in different chakras (energy centers in my body.) As time passed, I felt a unique feeling of peace and relaxation. I felt light as a feather and towards the end I was getting sleepy (in a good way!) I felt the most intensity of the healing inside my heart center, kinda felt like a pins and needles sensation, and the day before our session, I had pulled a heart chakra oracle card. After the session, we discussed the visions she had. She admitted to being slightly drowsy and questioned if I was awake (I had fallen asleep for a few minutes lol.) She told me about my animal totems, past lives, ancestors, the chakras the angels guided her to focus on. She told me her hands were vibrating the most on my heart chakra before I even told her how I felt. Everything really resonated with me. Highly recommend this talented, kind woman. ” -Karina

“Anna’s readings are always very reliable, insightful, and shared with great love and sensitivity to my feelings. She has amazed me many times with her tremendous accuracy and perceptiveness. She is also a highly skilled energy healer. I highly recommend Anna as a reader and healer.”- Luminea Neufeld

“Anna is an amazing energy healer and angel reader! Love her!!! Thank you Anna, for all that you do! Blessings” – Kelly T. Smith