bragging rights

over 13 years ago
mikeline didn't upload a photo

michael lee (mikeline)

2 posts

hello fellow advisors. i am new to this site and the game itself. i have been councelling online for years for free through msn,facebook,ect. there is one troubling element i have noticed as i look through the advisor posts. There is a tendency to brag as a way to sell ourselves. i am compelled to remind such advisors that we are here for the client and their welfare,we are not selling cars. what you say will affect change in a clients life so think less about your wallet and more about your resposability to make this world of ours a better place.

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

“Bragging rights” ?? Hello Michael lee,I am a bit perplexed here by your thread here,and kind of saddened to see someone accusing some advisors,whoever you may be talking about?? That they are “bragging” my only reason for being here is to care for my clients,in truth I am also making a living for myself and theres nothing wrong with being compensated for one’s abilites and efforts,I do not pretend to speak for every person here,but personally I take my job seriously,and I do not “look at my wallet” I look at my clients needs,I access their situation and more often than not I do not charge those in which have no hope in a situation unless they wish to continue into a reading regarding another area/situation.I do advertise my services of course,as do you yourself I am certain.Please watch how you word things,it may be offensive to some.And no lol I am not selling a car,nor am I really “selling” anything,I am offering the services of my abilities and professional advise.

over 13 years ago
mikeline didn't upload a photo

michael lee (mikeline)

2 posts

hello spirit walker,i agree that wording is imortant and apologize if you are offended by it. it was not my intention to generalize all the advisors, only remind a sellect few of what we are here for. you know as well as i do that this is not a perfect world we live in and as such the profession we have chosen has been plagued by sharlitains and hacks. the care we offer is all to open to manipulation. remember also that you are responding to a group of 5 people that have devoted the better part of our lives to helping others.we have given more than you can imagine to do so and beleave that any other advisor should do no less. once again,if you were offended by the post i do appoligise. this was not a personal attack,but simply a reminder of how crucial we are to those that ask for our help.

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Hello mike :) No love,I was not offended to be honest,I found it odd but truth is,it’s a real problem in our line of work,crooks are out there for sure,but we must just stay honest and caring :)... love and light,layla

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

Michael there is no need to remind people how to behave…everyone and everything is in the divine order and is playing out just as it should…our only job as advisors is to have compassion…detached and sending out light with the full understanding we can only be the change we wish to see in the world…if some do the bragging and selling they will attract just the people they need to speak with…and those who do not will help just those people they attracted and need to speak with…

over 13 years ago

Michael if the advisers do not tell the clients what they can do how is the client supposed to know? They don’t all take the time to look through our profiles to choose the adviser they think is right for them and this is the reason they do post.

Think about it! The ability for clients or potential clients is to enable advisers to get noticed.

over 13 years ago
one_in_a_million didn't upload a photo

One_in_a_million (one_in_a_million)

65 posts

Michael relaxxxxxx