10 FREE MINUTES -Happy New Year!

over 8 years ago
iam_akasha's photo

♀Clairvoyant Psychic Kats... (iam_akasha)

5 posts

HAPPY Holidays! Welcome Ladies & Gents

Everyone has the opportunity to receive greatly!

Join Us! We’re Spreading holiday cheer with a “Holiday Special”

After you receive your psychic reading you will be amazed. Tell everyone, you took this offer.

During this holiday season Be patient with Yourself. Honor those who are not with us by honoring Yourself too!

Thankfulness and praise goes to our creator the great omnipotent source of all. Be blessed at all times.

Happy Holidays with Special Holiday Readings!

CHAT WITH ME NOW!

over 8 years ago
iam_akasha's photo

5 posts

Happy Holidays! Enjoy Special Holiday Readings!

Welcome Ladies & Gents, We’re Spreading holiday cheer with a “Holiday Special”

Join Us! Everyone has the opportunity to receive greatly!

After you receive your psychic reading you will be amazed. Tell everyone, you took this offer.

During this holiday season Be patient with Yourself. Honor Your feelings because Grief is always patient. Honor those who are not with us by honoring Yourself too!

Thankfulness and praise goes to our creator the great omnipotent source of all. Be blessed at all times.

CHAT WITH ME NOW!

over 8 years ago
iam_akasha's photo

5 posts

HAPPY Holidays & Join Us!

We’re Spreading holiday cheer with a “Holiday Special”

During this holiday season honor those who are not with us by honoring Yourself too! Be patient with Yourself.

Happy Holidays with Special Holiday Readings!

CHAT WITH ME NOW!

over 8 years ago
iam_akasha's photo

5 posts

It’s a New Year

Join Us! We’re Spreading Special New Year cheer with a “New Year Special”

This New Year be patient with Yourself. Honor those who are not with us by honoring Yourself too!

Happy New Year with a Special New Year Reading!

CHAT WITH ME NOW!