PSYCHIC MEGA PACK

over 8 years ago

!!! THE ULTIMATE PSYCHIC PACKAGE !!!

200 MINUTES TO BE USED AS AND WHEN YOU NEED THEM. YOU CAN SPREAD YOUR READINGS OUT OVER DAYS WEEKS OR EVEN MONTHS!

Perfect for ongoing difficult and complex situations.

++++

ONGOING FOLLOW UP EMAILS FOR ANY QUICK QUESTIONS OF CLARIFICATIONS NEEDED

Sometimes after a reading has finished something else comes to mind or they maybe some clarification you would be needing. This Service takes care of that at no extra cost to you.

++++

AT THE END OF YOUR PACKAGE YOU WILL BE OFFERED A SET LOW PRICE FOR ALL FUTURE READINGS. PRICE WILL NEVER CHANGE (THIS WILL BE LOWER THAN CURRENT LISTED PRICES)

You may or may not want or need further readings with me. But if you do you will from that point on always pay less than my standard advertised prices.

+++++

1 TIME CHARGE OF $395 – LESS THAN $2 PER MINUTE

No extra charges at all during the duration of your Psychic Package which only ends when all your minutes have been used.

+++++

If you are interested in the Psychic Mega Pack just ask me about this by sending me a message through Bitwine or getting in me in live chat.

All my other price plans are of course always available.

Take a moment to read my profile and browser some of the feedback left by others I have read for. And then make an informed choice as to if you feel this is something for you or not.

Looking forward to reading for you and giving you guidance and straight talking insight :-)

+++

Psychic Dino

+++

over 8 years ago

Please note this offer is still available and I will be adding it to my profile page today. And remember just ask me in chat if you need more details on this.

Thank you )

over 8 years ago

Please ask me in chat or by sending me a message for any questions you have on this. Also now full details have been added to my profile :)

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

hi my name is Egyptian _oracle .I’m new to bitwine . I love you add and I’m hoping you can help me . I really want to be on the featured psychics but I don’t know how to start . would you be so kind as to tell me how . thank you

over 8 years ago

This offer is still available :)

@Phsycic Gianna this is not the place to ask such questions. Please contact support and dont ask in such threads. I have no idea how to answer your question.