No tools

over 8 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

About JennysSight Jennys Sight has been tested and approved to be One Of the Best Minnesota Psychic’s in the state of Minnesota. Experience: Abilities: Clairaudient, Clairvoyant, Clairsentient, Empath, Energy sender, Medium Expertise: Love/relationships Style: Inspirational Hello, my name is Jenny’s Sight and I am a Christian, high-level psychic/medium. Starting at the age of three, I began seeing angels and then began reading people at the age of 10. This always felt normal to me and I didn’t realize I was any different than anyone else. My entire life I studied major religions and paranormal activity to become familiar with all types of energies and to identify positive and negative energy that is affecting people’s lives. I work with spirits and possess the ability to hear, see, know, and feel, what spirit is communicating to me. My specialty is deep-seated mental and emotional pain or issues that are affecting you and your life. In addition, I’m also a certified angel card reader and work with these as directed by spirit. Through my unique gifts, I help you find resolution to issues that are affecting you. This is done identifying spirits in your pictures, whether you see them or not. I also specialize in spirit identifying, which allows you to know what or who is affecting you in your life. Once I hone in on the specific spirit, I’m able to clear negative energies from you, your home, and workplace to create a positive energetic well-being. and I do natural healing as well to back your energy balanceRemote Viewing I am a gifted remote viewer and can easily find lost objects and often work on missing person cases. I focus on relationships, love, career, finances, and especially spiritual concern and development. I provide the peace of mind we all need and seek when we lose one of our loved ones by connecting you with those who have crossed over with ease.Additionally, I am an excellent phone adviser and have been doing this for years. I connect with ease, love, and through spirit. I love performing general readings; just give me a topic and let me do my work. I will amaze you by what I am able to tell you. who provides natural readings without the use of domain tools. Through my process, I’m able to identify spiritual energy simply based on what kind of energy is around you. In addition, I also offer viewings based on missing person cases and lost items. I provide service for whatever God puts in my path and I’m dedicated to serving the needs of my customers each and every day. Clients always inform me that I provide information that no one has. Their testimonials speak volumes about my work. As a psychic medium, I take pride in offering the best psychic readings in the area. • Certified in Reasonable Suspicion for Drugs & Drinking Certification, as well as HR Boot Camp for Discipline & Termination – 01/10/2012 • CSTOP Certificate & Manager Certification 2/16/2007 • OSHA Certification – 06/05/2012 • Safety Construction Manager for 7 Years for the OSHA & Workplace Violence Prevention Program – 08/30/2012 -Certified Channel Medium Communicator Feb/2015.