PSYCHIC ANSWERS AND INSIGHT FOR LESS

over 8 years ago

Now offering for a limited time 100 Minute package for just $150 that is just $1.50 per minute!

Use the minutes when ever you want. You do not need to use them in one session. Bank them for a later date & time that suites you.

Same straight to point open direct answers and insight but for a lot less than standard prices.

Plus as always my FREE Follow Up Email service for all my clients :-) The connection does not have to stop when the reading does!

See you in chat!

over 8 years ago

Been busy but am free again now :) thank you x

over 8 years ago

Will be available the whole of this evening if you are needing Psychic Insight and Answers )

over 8 years ago

Just to let you know this package deal has been extended over this weekend. Use the minutes whenever you want!

over 8 years ago

Now for this weekend readings at just $1.30 per minute with my extended minute package. Ask me in Free chat for details.

Know Your Future For Less!

over 8 years ago

Please ask me in chat if you wish to get your package deal. Thank you

over 8 years ago

I have extended this deal. Please see my profile for all information. Any questions just let me know :)

over 8 years ago

Took the night of yesterday so sorry I was not around. But am back full of energy today and will be working through both day and evening :)

Thanks!

over 8 years ago

100 Minutes for $150 ($1.50 per minute) same great straight to the point advise and insight!

over 8 years ago

Hi this offer extended until the end of tonight :-)

Now offering for a limited time 100 Minute package for just $150 that is just $1.50 per minute!

Use the minutes when ever you want. You do not need to use them in one session. Bank them for a later date & time that suites you.

Same straight to point open direct answers and insight but for a lot less than standard prices.

Plus as always my FREE Follow Up Email service for all my clients :-) The connection does not have to stop when the reading does

over 8 years ago

This offer back for this weekend :-)

over 8 years ago

Am online now – ) with my bigger minute packages you can get connected for only $1.50 per minute. See you in chat ….Love n light from Sunny Europe.))

over 8 years ago

Working the next 2 hours and then again this evening ) for those who could not get me on Friday x

over 8 years ago

Am working now until sunrise :-) Check my profile and latest feedback and see if YOU connect or resonate with me.

over 8 years ago

Am working through the whole day … feel free to get me in Chat if you would like to talk :)

==============

==============

over 8 years ago

Working until daybreak Sunday :)

over 8 years ago

Online now right through until the early hours. Sorry for those who could not get me before when I was busy :-)

over 8 years ago

Back working today and this evening :) See you in chat.

over 8 years ago

... Free Follow Up Email Service With My New 120 Minute Package – Check My Profile For Details .. —

See you in chat!

over 8 years ago

=== Open Now For Psychic Insight ===

over 8 years ago

Online until 5am :-) See u in chat if your ready ?

over 8 years ago

Sorry for those who could not get through to me before. Had a very busy period. But some free time now. Come into chat I am here until the early hours of the morning :) x

over 8 years ago

Back by popular demand my 100 minute package. Ideal for ongoing complex issues. And you do not need to use the minutes all at one time. Bank them for when YOU are ready.

Look forward to giving you insight and clarity inside private Chat with me :)

Psychic Dino