Excellent Tarot Reading

over 12 years ago
chachers07 didn't upload a photo

chachers07

5 posts

By Stacy-Ann: http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/91461-starsalign

She sent me a reading a couple days ago and some of it is ALREADY coming to fruition. I know she is newer to the site so I just wanted to put a good word in for her. She told me something was going to start in July-August, that I was going to travel. Just found out today that I was accepted into a work/study that starts in July and I will be traveling to NC from MI to do it :) Excited to see the other parts of the reading come about.

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

i also have readings from this lady and have recommended loads of friends, i even have friends psychic themselves who think she’s amazing and used her too! i second it!

over 12 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

I am glad you enjoyed your reading but are you and advisor here??????????????????????????????????????????

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

lol spiritwalker stephanie is also excellent, i’d say there are 4 readers on here who i have found all all help me in different ways and are excellent and inciteful and genuine caring ppl. i have had a few readings on this site and although almost all tell me roughly the same there are about 3 stephanie and starsalign who really really go a bit deeper the extra mile in different ways.xx

over 12 years ago
masterkumar's photo

psychic kumar (masterkumar)

1 post

good enjoyfull reading you should try once

over 12 years ago

Nice to read it. Good job…