Let me introduce my self.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Hi I am Jacqueline Sable, and although I am new as a advisor to the Bitwine community I have 29 years experience in the field of psychic readings and advising. I am also well trained in astrology and the art of tarot card interpretation. I have helped thousands of people from all over the world in areas ranging from relationships, finance to holistic means of healing, as well as paranormal activity. However my specialty is matters of the heart,soul mate connections, reuniting the separated, and life coaching. I take great pleasure in helping my fellow man, it is who I am and what I have bin called to do. I am blessed to offer my services and earn a living at something that brings joy and results to people. I am often asked the question ” If you really are gifted to help people why do you charge a fee” Well it’s really very simple. I put a lot of time and energy into perfecting my craft and mastering my gifts in order to deliver satisfying results to clients, Just like a person may have a gift of healing hands and chooses to study medicine and thru education much money and time is invested, no one dare ask a doctor why he wont help people for free, that doctor may choose to volunteer his time and services for the greater good but there is no shame in being compensated for your gifts and talents. I make no apologies for earning a living from what I am good at. Remember you get what you pay for! so no one should skimp and bicker on price’s when hiring and paying for a psychic reader. I look forward to meeting the new people this community will connect me with. I do believe in devine connection’s and am sure that its not by chance whoever may be reading this is drawn in a led to call me. Looking forward to summer 2014 for all the love and soul mates that will come together as this is the year of love peace and blessings all according to the Chinese astrology of the horse year. Be well sincerely Jacqueline.