What is the main reason you come to Bitwine?

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

What is the main reasons you come to Bitwine?

1. You want answers

2. You want to know how to get from point A. to point B.

3. You want results in your life that bring you success.

4. You want out of pain and suffering

5. You want your life to change

These things can be changed. These things take time. Everything is a process. There are no short-cuts. There are not quick fixes. There is only what you do in this moment.

Are you an action taker and making things happen?

One of the main things people need in there life is a mentor and life coach. Why do you need one?

To hold you accountable to take action in your life. To have an emotional & mental support team through the obstacles.

When things are hard and you want to give up and quit, you need someone to tell you keep moving and keep taking action.

What is your strategy to have a successful relationship? What is your strategy to have a successful education and job?

Do you know how to clear out the crap and clutter out of your mind?

Where is your mindset? What is your road blocks? What are you doing to get out of the situation you’re in?

What kind of self talk do you have? What is your mindset? What do you visualize happening in your life.

What’s your plan?

Do you ever get out of your comfort zone? If you want to learn how to succeed, I can point you in the right direction.

When you ask for help from a psychic, you see the images, feelings, emotions, the possible outcomes.

Why is it possible outcomes? Your actions determine the outcome. Other peoples actions determine the outcome.

There is nothing written in stone. There is no guarantee other than you must have a strategy, plan, and take action to reach those places in your life.

What you don’t know hurts you. If what you do know isn’t working, what is your next plan?

What makes or breaks your success is if you have a mentor and coach to walk along side of you for the distance.

That would be a whole year. Not just 15 minutes. This is what changed my life, having a Holistic Healer that was my mentor for a whole year. If you don’t have that mentor to lift you up when everyone else is pulling you down, you fall into loneliness, despair, feel defeated, feel helpless, tired, and weak.

If you are serious about helping you, and being a success I don’t mind making an appointment with you every week. You have to invest in you. You are your best investment.

What are your obstacles?

What are you goals?

Why aren’t you taking action?

These are questions you need to ask yourself. It’s easy for someone to tell you what to do, how to think, and make choices for you.

At some point you have to take responsibility and take your life seriously. Stop messing around and whining about why your life is where it is. I used to whine all the time. I used to complain. I used to feel all the things you’ve felt.

I also had a mentor that taught me take your eyes off the problem. Instead of being problem focused, be solution focused.