CONNECTION IS THE KEY

over 9 years ago
heaven_sent's photo

Prophetess Red Hawk a.k.a. ... (heaven_sent)

66 posts

Hello my lovelies!!! Hopefully today’s feature finds you in an awesome place, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. If not, you know exactly what you should do. ;-)

Today’s feature is about connectivity. Something that is very important in this line of work. It is essential that client and adviser connect, so that optimal results are reached during a paid session, leaving each with a sense of accomplishment, afterwards. Which brings me to why I am writing about this subject. I can’t help thinking back to a session I had over this past weekend. My client who was a returning one, asked me was I a real psychic? I asked her point blank, what would have her question me, as I thought that I had already proven that, in our last session? She stated that I seemed more like a “home-girl” than a psychic. This made me LOL instantly. I was the one used to making my clients laugh, but the tables had been turned. After giggling some more, I informed her that I WAS a home-girl, who just happened to be a psychic. And see here’s the thing, it seemed as though she opened up more, to the point that I was able to give her further offerings, that set her mind at ease, in regards to her overall situation.

One thing about me, I can pick up on who you are, and what you need, and the proper way to give it to you. After a session with me, we’ve developed a spiritual bond, and you feel very comfortable coming back, if there is a need.

Here’s hoping to make a lasting connection with you.

Heaven Sent

http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/163781-heaven_sent?advisor=true

over 9 years ago

Enjoyed this post, thankyou for sharing. I feel some people put up walls by trying to “test” ability rather than actually putting their energy towards a good reading.

over 9 years ago
heaven_sent's photo

Prophetess Red Hawk a.k.a. ... (heaven_sent)

66 posts

Thanks lovesizemedium, I felt compelled to write about this today. Sometimes there isn’t an instant connection, based on the callers unwillingness to be open, but if they hang around long enough, I’ll crack their shell. ;-)

over 9 years ago

I am on the same page (: