TAKE A LOAD OFF

over 9 years ago
heaven_sent's photo

Prophetess Red Hawk a.k.a. ... (heaven_sent)

66 posts

Hello lovelies!!! As I awoke this morning, after a very peaceful night’s sleep, you were heavy on my mind. I rarely have trouble sleeping, but I know countless others who are not as fortunate, and so that got me to thinking about offering “take a load off” sessions. A lot of you are carrying around unnecessary and/or past weight from days gone by, on your minds, hearts and souls. I’d like to help you get rid of it, by way of a session, where you would be free to unload your heavy burdens of guilt, hurt, disappointments, and any other emotional feelings that are weighing you down, keeping you from resting peacefully at night. Sometimes things just get stuck on us, and we don’t have anyone to talk to, anyone to confide in, anyone to just listen, without judging us. Some things, you wouldn’t want anyone to know, that’s why you’ve been carrying them around for so long, trapped inside, eating away at you like an incurable disease. It’s time to get rid of that burden, YOU WEREN’T BORN WITH THOSE ISSUES, DON’T CONTINUE TO DIE FROM THEM, EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY, NOR SPIRITUALLY. I’ll be waiting for your call.

Heaven Sent

http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/163781-heaven_sent?advisor=true