ARE YOU REALLY READY FOR CHANGE???

over 9 years ago
heaven_sent's photo

Prophetess Red Hawk a.k.a. ... (heaven_sent)

66 posts

You’ve got to ask yourself, “Do I really want help for this situation, or am I just looking for someone to listen to my issues and perhaps, just reinforce why I am right in staying in it and waiting for the outcome that I desire”. This is something that should be determined before making a selection to have a reading with your adviser of choice. Some situations in life, require action that you may not be up to doing, but in order for there to be real change, that action has to take place. Some lack the insight, direction, motivation and courage to make important life-altering changes, and need someone who has been there, done that, and came out on the other side of their situation, doing the happy dance. Life is way to short, to be afraid to make the changes that can get you to a happier place. Many have come to me, trembling in fear at making the first step to a better life, but miraculously, once they’ve sat in a session with me, they were empowered with the courage to at least give it a shot. The unknown is always scary, but if I made it through, you can too. Let me help you.

Heaven Sent

http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/163781-heaven_sent?advisor=true