WHY A DAILY CARD PULL CAN BE HELPFUL...

over 9 years ago
heaven_sent's photo

Prophetess Red Hawk a.k.a. ... (heaven_sent)

66 posts

Each day, I pull at least once, from the deck of cards that I am led to pull from, for my own personal enlightenment and direction. Because of “free will”, daily card pulls are essential to keeping me informed and attuned to the Universe, so that I can stay encouraged and on top of future developments on my journey. I have four decks of cards, and depending on what’s presently going on in my life, I pull from the deck that I feel, will offer me the most insight into my present situations. Since I am gifted in being able to read for myself, I don’t take the pulls for granted, and am thankful for the opportunity to be able to have a “bird’s eye view” into my immediate past, present and future.

If you are one who feels that you could benefit from being on my, “daily card pull” list of clients, please commit to having a short session with me daily, so that I can be the light, that lights your path, back to better times, a better position in life, or help you ensure that your love life energy, is not wasted. Looking forward to connecting with you soon.

Heaven Sent

http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/163781-heaven_sent?advisor=true