IF THESE ARE YOUR CARDS...

over 9 years ago
heaven_sent's photo

Prophetess Red Hawk a.k.a. ... (heaven_sent)

66 posts

ACCEPTANCE, THINK ABOUT IT, FRIENDSHIP

Based on the position of the pulled cards, here is the reading that i am getting. The ACCEPTANCE card, in the immediate past position, indicates that there is something that is in your past that needs to be accepted. You can’t change the past, all you can do is learn from it and move on. ACCEPTING that there’s nothing you can do to change it, you MUST ALLOW yourself to move on from it, if you are trying to grow. The THINK ABOUT IT card in the present position, indicates that there are some decisions that you are needing to face and deal with, and great thought should go into them, in order to have the best outcome, for you. THINK ABOUT, everything, look at the bigger picture, the good, bad and ugly of your situation. Perhaps you need some guidance from an outside source to help you see, from an outside looking in, point of view, since you have emotional ties, and may not be able to, “see the forest for the trees” so to speak. The FRIENDSHIP card in the future card position, alerts me that you are needing to check your inner circle, those closest to you. If you are looking to move forward, out of destructive patterns and/or negative environments, it is essential that you change your inner circle, those who influence you on a day to day, basis. That could include family members and long time friends, as well. If you seem to be stuck on a merry-go-round in your life, and not getting where you feel you need to be, checking your influential circle, and seeing who’s helping or hindering you, must be done.

This concludes a sample reading, based on these three cards. If you are in need of direction and insight, through the use of the cards, please make sure that you plan a session with me.

Heaven Sent

http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/163781-heaven_sent?advisor=true