Black Friday Nightmares!

over 10 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

Hello all! I felt the need to write a little something about the nightmare called Black Friday… For some of you it is going to be a great time! A time to get new things that you really dont particularly need, but because it’s so inexpensive, feel the need to have! So, I would just like to write a few little warning signs for you folks, so you’re not sucked into the negative energy that is going to take place. I remember a few years back I was in a city and went black friday shopping. I remember going into this store, and it was about..oh, 6:30pm. I remember seeing this haze in the store, like a cloud of smoke had engulfed the room. It was the strangest thing I had ever encounted. Then I realized oh my goodness.. The negative emotion that is sweeping across the store is completely horrible! So just as a friendly reminder, please be kind to each other on black friday. If you feel like punching someone or running over someone, please remember they are more than likely feeling the same about you. Please remember please and thank you during your time out!!! Also, for those of you, and I know there are many, many here, please carry something that you consider a protector. Whether it be a necklace of an angel, a beautiful crystal, or even just a mental image in your head. Protect yourself! Don’t allow the negative energy to affect you. Also, try not to absorb other peoples emotions while you are out! Being so close to people, the energy spunges out there..aka.. empaths, will be really taking a beating. Please wear protection! If you don’t have anything, please imagine yourself in a white light as you go about your business. Ask for the highest amount of protection…And sanity. lol. Be safe everyone!!!

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Ha Ha! Well I used to work in that mob squad in a store. I have to agree with you. There not to kind to the staff trying to help them either. Being and empath I got upset! One man apologized to me for several years after for being so mean. Thanks for your good advice. :)