True Soul Mates Part III

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Healing your own heart and facing all your fears in your life, you understand that fear is only an illusion. You can have a healthy relationship and life if you strive to work hard for it. Most people forget to really figure out they need to change themselves before they can find a true soul mate. When you feel you don’t need to change, or that your opinion is always the right answer, and the only way, you will fail to find a healthy relationship. We are never always right. When you learn about diversity, bringing the differences together, and building a better world and life, you have no reason to choose war over peace in a relationship. There are people that are just to lazy to do any work and then wonder why they keep traveling in circles in abusive relationships one right after the other. Fortunately unhealthy relationships is an addiction. You really have to set your mind and heart and discipline yourself to say no to abusive relationships and situations.

There is more than one way to do things in the world. We tend to impose our way on other people and it may not be the correct way for them. It is not necessarily their path, or something they want to do. When we force ourselves on other people we can do more damage and harm. Often we never really think about how we affect another person, or may not even know how we are reacting destroying our relationships with them. Love is always the answer. I remember learning this a few years ago. I was used to fighting with people all the time. Love was the answer instead of choosing death, and harming another person because I wasn’t getting my way. Growing up and maturing in relationships is not an easy task, and hard work. I’ve heard people say they don’t need too, and they don’t have too. Some will do some of the work, and not all of it through the actions. It does take self discipline, learning about the way you think, feel, and even recognizing triggers of emotions, and where the roots from your past need to be pulled. Every true soul mate will recognize you, you will understand each other, and fit together like a piece of a puzzle. You know each other so well, you know how to handle each other in the good and bad moments of life. You know when to speak, and when to stay silent. You know when to move together, and when to move alone. You know there is no need to ever feel insecure, lonely, or alone. You know there is no need to ever feel jealous. You know you can trust each other with everything in each others hearts.

Relationships survive from the beginning if they are built on a strong foundation instead of shifting sand. Honesty, openness, and being upfront helps to define the relationship from the start. If it is about deception, deceiving others, manipulation, and control, you can guarantee it might last for a little bit, but some point in time it will end painfully.