Soul Mate

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Twin flames, also called twin souls, are literally the other half of our soul. We each have only one twin, and generally after being split the two went their separate ways, incarnating over and over to gather human experience before coming back together. Ideally, this happens in both of their last lifetimes on the planet so they can ascend together. So you probably haven’t had many lifetimes with your twin.

As the days and nights escape me I remember your being in the depths of my dreams, Remember the sound of your eternal kiss echoing through my heart across time. There are stars dancing in the space between us, Sparkling like infinite raindrops against your skin. glowing amongst the fresh scent of your soul, who I have known and loved forever. The tears which fall from the sky are but of memories from when I had lost you. And as the wind blows through your eyes, I know I am never forgotten For I am the reflection of a million skies calling your name Reaching for you forever in the dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

Your eyes are the gateway to the source of my heart.

In them I see everything that gives meaning to my existence.

You are the light blue sky, calming my soul in an infinite sea of memories.

I am surrendered to the Higher Power of your love.

Every cell in my body is awakened by your touch.

As whispers of the divine flow through your fingers, caressing my being.

Who is this one who I have known and lost forever?

A part of me dies and is reborn in the sacred place of your arms, holding me in Home, I am cradled in eternal bliss.

I could spend eternity getting lost in the timeless beauty of your eyes, For in them holds all the answers to the secrets of the universe. When I am with you, I always know where I am.

Here in forever I dwell with you. Exploring all of our selves and worlds together. Sharing every experience across time and back, In the circle of life and death.

I live to lose you, only so that I may return to you once again within the meadows of my dreams. For in that joining of ecstatic union there is an appreciation even greater than the one before.

over 11 years ago
moondust didn't upload a photo

-- Sasha -- Your future is ... (moondust)

19 posts

This is a very uplifting read, thank you for that dear!