Out with the old in with the new !

over 11 years ago
angelicpsychicmarina's photo

AngelicPsychicMarina (angelicpsychicmarina)

12 posts
  • ” Out with the old in with the new ” * A phrase known and used through out time by many world wide , applys to many different issues and situations in everyone’s life . Release the hold of old energy make room for the new energy claim freedom from the chains that are currently binding you ! Waiting for he/she to call , or when will he/she be coming back ? Don’t get stuck hanging on to that feeling/thought . It does tend to allow old energy to hang around which at times causes more frustration and confusion as well as delaying the outcome. When sometimes all we need to do is release it by raising our hands from it or keeping our mind and energy distracted in any way possible , energies release the “old” allowing the “new” to come in and take over. Yes sometimes much easier said then done when it comes to matters of the heart especially , but try it I know you won’t be disappointed it really does help .
over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 11 years ago
oliverclay didn't upload a photo

Olivar Clay (oliverclay)

23 posts

What kind of exercises you will do.