What If You'd Find A Psychic That Can Give 100% Accuracy On Matters Of The Heart? Read The Body Of This Post And You'll Find Out.

over 11 years ago
psychictherapist1's photo

LoveExpert (psychictherapist1)

4 posts

Do you have questions concerning your future? Your lovelife? Your finances? Is he/she faithful? Will i get that job or raise? Is he/she the one? Welcome I am a 4th generation psychic who had been doing professional readings over 35 years. my actual first reading was at age of 7 years old. i had watched, helped, & assisted my family of psychic’s mostly all my life, & this is what i do best. my readings are very precise & my astrology charts are 99.9 percent in total accuracy. I am a certified psychic and I have been helping others professionally as a psychic counselor/therapist.I can show you what you need to do to have brilliant success in matters of money and of the heart. Your on this site for for a reason! To get ANSWERS! I have them for you Get back on track and on your path. :)

Aura reading: Perception of the energy fields surrounding people, places, and things Clairvoyance, second sight: Perception outside the known human senses extrasensory perception (ESP): extrasensory perception: perception or communication outside of normal sensory capability, as in telepathy and clairvoyance. Precognition: premonition and precognitive dreams – Perception of events before they happen. Psychokinesis or telekinesis: Manipulation of matter or energy by the power of the mind. Psychometry or psychoscopy: Obtaining information about a person or object Remote viewing: Gathering of information at a distance. Retrocognition: Perception of past events. Telepathy: Transfer of thoughts or emotions.

Aura reading, Clairvoyance, ESP, Precognition, Remote viewing, Second sight, Psychokinesis, Telekinesis, Psychometry, Psychoscopy, Psychic, Remote viewing, Retrocognition, Telepathy