Need of Horary astrology

over 11 years ago
astrokk's photo

Krishna kant Sharma (astrokk)

2 posts

Horary astrology technique for providing answers to specific questions of a person is used in the following conditions.

1. Absence of correct birth details of the person which does not allow the astrologer to cast a true birth chart for the person.

2.Some times it is difficult to know the promise of nature of an event in a particular dasha period . For example, dasha period may indicate the possibility of-

a. Divorce or break in business partnership or success in legal case (events related to 7th house ).

b.Change in profession or going to foreign land (events related to 9th house ).

c. Change in residence or loss of property or separation from mother (events related to 3rd house )

d. Long journey, extra martial relation or higher education (events related to9 th house

In horary chart, since the question is specific, chart analysis is done with respect to of the the aspect question.

Horary astrology is also used to confirm the prediction based on natal chart.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Welcome Fellow Astrologer who uses this ancient technique.

I also use it but I am not sure how well one can do it in Live-Chat?

I usually do via e-mail – gives me time to analyzes the chart properly without stress.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
oliverclay didn't upload a photo

Olivar Clay (oliverclay)

23 posts

Why not so many astrologers in some countries depend on the ancient techniques and working very good.

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Olivar,

The reason why not may astrologers use this system, although it works very well is that it is a branch of medievial astrology and has a lot more rules and is very complex. That why I do it via e-mail reading only, so I can analyze the chart in question in peace and quiet.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
oliverclay didn't upload a photo

Olivar Clay (oliverclay)

23 posts

hi EstherLibra

Thanks for explaining, This psychictechnique is very new to me and you look pretty confident about this method. good work!

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Olivar,

Astrology has nothing to do with being psychic.

It is actually a science as it involves maths and astronomy to first draw up the chart for whatever purpose the astrologer happens to be using it.

It does not matter which system Vedic or Western. The planets are still the planets.

Astrology can be used for personality analysis as in psychological. Which career you are suited to.

Compatability. Most Indian and Chinese see an astrologer before even meeting.

So remember it has nothing to do with I have a feeling – the astrologer has to analyses the chart by zodical rules which some of them are hundreds of years old.

All the best Esther