LIFT ME HIGHER

over 11 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

I came across a quote the other day and I want to share it with you now: “Surround yourself with people who take you higher.”-Oprah Winfrey

It’s funny how the simplest phrases turn out to be the most prophetic ones.

Connect with people who pour love into to you as readily and freely as you pour love into them!

If someone is non-receptive and unwilling to heal or change, we cannot force them to behave any differently. It is all a process, and we must grow & evolve at our own pace.

I once believed that wallowing and adopting other people’s problems as my own was helpful to them. I wanted them to know that I heard & understood them.

I now realize the greatest gift I can give to people is a happy, balanced sense of self.

When people ask for help, I shine my light & offer solutions. If the person refuses to accept it or wants me to do the self-discovery work for them, I wish them well go on my way.

Time has taught me to smile, see the god in people, and continue to dance in the direction of my dreams.

As you move along on your path I encourage you to connect with people who want to evolve and live in a state of bliss.

Ups and downs are a part of life, and we all have bleak times.

Eventually, we have to rise up, shake off the dust, and move on.

Join hands with the people who will laugh with you, cry with you, and hold the dream for you!

Lift me higher…

It’s a beautiful thing.

Always,

Nicole