Cash for coaches and advisors

over 14 years ago
bryanzuniga didn't upload a photo

Bryan Z (bryanzuniga)

1 post

Hello everyone, How would you like to get more clients see the prestige you already have be more available to them. Though its true that nothing replaces experience if you don’t know how to market yourself you will never be found.

I’ve found that a lot of coaches have great techniques, lots of experiences, years or training, great hearts and can really change someone’s life by spending a few hours with you. BUT… Don’t know much about sales or marketing.

If you take your coaching or advisor career seriously and really want to make it you main source of income. YOU NEED TO TREAT IT AS A BUSINESS!!!

Look one things I’ve learned well is that “just because you know how to cook doesn’t not mean you should own a restaurant” !

So I let experts take care of that for you.

If you are ready to be taken seriously and be part of the change send me an email.

At this moment I personally only coach coaches in the relationship/financial category here in Orange County. I would love to tell you more about what I do and how YOu too can do it.

THERE IS enough business for everyone, You are already unique.

CLIENTS WILL ONLY WANT TO HIRE YOU IF THEY SEE YOU HAVE PRESTIGE AND LOOK SUCCESSFUL.

LET ME GIVE YOU A HINT ;)

READY???

OK

“most coaches will pretend to think that every person is a potential client, but they are not. What these coaches are doing is just spreading their energy and time to people that WONT hire them!”

I’m pretty sure by now you have questions on how to increase the number of clients you have

Send me an email to

[email protected]

Talk to you soon now