September 2012 Horoscopes - Part 2

over 11 years ago
admin's photo

admin

254 posts

September 2012 – part 2 by Chrisalis http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/56734-chrisalis

LIBRA You should not have a shortage of friends this month as Venus travels through this area for you. Alongside that piece of good news is also Mars in your area of security. If you were wanting to get anything firmed up or make plans for then this is the month that you will have the energy to get it all done in. Mercury is also in your sign from the 17th forming a great aspect to Jupiter from 24th onwards. The full moon on the 29th falls in your relationship area and will throw a light on what you may be wanting there just now. This month is also the last full month Saturn will be in your sign for another 29 years… that in itself is reason enough for you to be celebrating. Moon in Libra 17, 18

SCORPIO Mars is in your sign this month, where I will add, it feels right at home. Be prepared to get a lot done, be prepared for feeling stronger within yourself and be prepared for perhaps a few arguments as you put your foot down on others or possibly on yourself. Venus is in a great position to let yourself be seen by those that can help you with your career from the 7th but you may wish to lighten up a bit in how you present yourself. You may be coming across a bit too strongly. From the 17th Mercury lends a hand to your already good intuition you should take note of any ideas you have floating around your mind from the 17th to the 20th at which time the moon will be influencing your choices. Moon in Scorpio 19, 20

SAGITTARIUS You have the chance to make anything of this month that you like. Venus is merrily playing around in your area of fun loving freedom from the 7th whilst also forming great aspects to your own sign. Mars may dampen your mood down a bit making it slightly hard for you to feel you are getting anywhere but don’t let that stop you when Mercury enters your area of friendships on the 17th. I don’t often say this to you and you probably won’t take any notice of this when I do but watch your reputation on the 15th with the full moon perhaps bringing something into transparency that you would rather others didn’t know about. Moon in Sagittarius 21, 22

CAPRICORN Mars should be giving you a long list of things to do with friends this month. Don’t sit at home moping either… get out there and live a little! Venus is in a position for you to consider a new relationship. There is a great deal of passion around for you this month along with some freedom of thinking that you should allow yourself to enjoy up till the 17th. After this date you may find your thoughts turn to work although on the 23rd and 24th you may find yourself torn between wanting to work and wanting to play. Now that is a delimma for you. Jupiter is still in your relationship area so I would go with the playing and try to force yourself to put work on the back burner for a bit… there’s a challenge for you! Moon in Capricorn 23, 24,

AQUARIUS With Venus entering your relationship area after the 7th and Mars travelling through your work area all month you can be excused for not knowing which way to turn or what to do next. Do you just enjoy yourself or do you put all that energy you seem to have into work? If I were you I would do each in turns and balance the time you have to do this in. However, from the 25th onwards enjoy yourself. Get out, go outside, play, laugh and let your intellect run wild as several planets come into contact in air signs making great aspects to your sun sign and giving your a sense of freedom to explore that you may not have felt for a long time. Moon in Aquarius 25, 26

PISCES There is a full moon in your relationship area on 15th which may be highlighting new thoughts you are having about your love life during the first two weeks of the month. Mars is also in an area of your chart that could be finding you not happy and restless with a situation and just wanting to break free especially as Saturn travels for the final month, well for another 29 years that is, through an area of your chart where you may have felt stuck or trapped for the past few years. View this month as a month where you are on the brink of change. Make plans for something new in your life and if all else fails turn to work as Venus is in this area for you so you should be pretty content to put in extra effort around your job. Moon in Pisces 27, 28, 29