Heart Divine's Weekly Guidance Reading for July 09 to July 15, 2012

over 11 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Blessings to all, this is Heart Divine and I am going to give weekly readings about this upcoming week ahead. I am sure almost everyone has been excited for the month of July 2012. A lot of predictions has been said that June and July opens us up to a lot of opportunities, communication and abundance to come forth. You could be waiting and getting impatient now.

Last week, it’s all about opening up our eyes from what’s real and what’s not. It’s finding about the truth of the situation. It’s best that we don’t carelessly jump to conclusions, make arguments and suddenly decide things or giving ultimatums. It’s best to practice patience. If you have been waiting for someone… do know that you don’t have to do anything but wait… it’s time for not just you but also that certain person to think things through before making an action and decision.

Now for this coming week, there is a lot of action, communication and lots of movement and changes taking place. Yes, I would say this would turn out to be for the better no matter how this situation may turn out. You will feel as if the heavy feeling and burden from the past or last week will all be lifted up. There is going to be clarity, talking and a lot of action this week. Yes, it’s all good.. but do be careful and try to think before you speak. Think before doing something.. in short, do be careful as well. If there opportunities or offer given to you, do grab this especially if it’s something you once were passionate about.. it’s the perfect time to take this plunge and start opening yourself to just do it! :)

Either way, you also have to consider that this week is all about balance not just in terms of how we communicate with people but also balance with our body, mind and soul. Remember to meditate, stay grounded and centered and don’t lash out or act because of your feelings, emotions or because of your impulsiveness and temper.

Feel free to comment or leave feedback if how this relates to you this week and how it plays out. You may also call me here in Bitwine for a reading as I specialized in heart to heart readings. :) Talk soon, loves.

Blessings to all.

Sending everyone lots of love and light!

- Heart Divine. :)