The Truth about Law of Attraction

over 11 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Everyone knows the law of attraction.

Whether they believe on it or not and whether they apply it to their lives or not… everyone knows about this. Almost 80% of the people on this universe have knowledge to this knowing how it works and totally know that it works! There is just one funny thing though…

Even though most people already knew about this universal law, it seems that whenever challenges arises in their lives… they seem to forget this law which they have all trusted and believed.

Again and again, I keep saying over and over to my blog, clients and friends… knowing the law of attraction, its benefits and what it can do is entirely different from really applying it, believing, feeling and manifesting it in every second of our lives.

Most people would deny this fact and will tell themselves…

NO! I am sure I am doing the law of attraction and applying it in my life. I know I am doing this! I am sure of it!

Yet they keep re-assuring themselves everyday, every minute. Whether it involves friends or psychic readers, tarot readers, etc.. about one certain situation. They would worry and stress themselves about their problems and would actually give reasonings why they are feeling and doing what they are doing.

All these.. are excuses.

When you really believe and apply the law of attraction. You already know your desires and wish have been granted, thus… all questions, re-assurance and worries are out of the question. You are already thankful because you already know the answer. You already know everything will be provided for you. You already know that you should be full of gratitude because you have received what you have asked the universe.

It’s okay to be alarmed when sudden unexpected things and situations occur. What is very important is for you to be able to stand back up and live your life with trust and gratitude to the universe. Don’t go around in circles. Don’t confuse yourself and the universe on what you want.

Don’t be suddenly depress and tell yourself.. “Men, I don’t want it anymore..” then after some reflection… “Okay, I’m serious.. this is it!” and later when your mood swings arises, you’re back in big time negativity again!

YOU HAVE TO BE CONSISTENT… FALL DOWN ONCE AND GET BACK UP AGAIN TO YOUR FOCUS AND BE CONSISTENT WITH IT! THAT IS HOW THE LAW WORKS!

Nothing is ever too late. No matter how drastic your situation is… you have the power to change everything according to your will and desires.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Couldn’t have said it better. :)

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

That Was Very Insightful And Interesting? Thank you Heart divine